- Case earns ISO 9001 certification. // Electrical World;Jun95, Vol. 209 Issue 6, p16
Reports that Case Corp.'s Wichita, Kansas manufacturing plant has received ISO 9001 registration for quality-management system.
- Case hosts media appreciation event. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct95, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p6
Reports on a media appreciation event sponsored by Case Corporation and attended by media personnel from various construction industry magazines. Venue for the event; Activities featured in the event; Interaction with key Case personnel to learn more about the future direction and plans for Case.
- `Summer Show Case' brings case equipment to customers. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Nov96, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p63
Presents information on Case Corp.'s `Summer Show Case' machinery exhibition and training event held in November 1996, in Dayton, New Jersey. Hosts and sponsors of the event; Activities.
- Welcome addition. // International Construction;Oct2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p41
Reports on the addition of a backhoe loader to construction equipment manufacturer Case Corp.'s M-series of backhoe loaders. Types of steering modes available in the backhoe loader; Other features of the backhoe.
- Bringing back Steiger. // Agri Marketing;Sep95, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p46
Reports that Case Corp. is launching its 9300 series of four-wheel-drive tractors which feature higher horsepower, stronger axles and more transmission controls.
- Blue line gets longer with 2012 rollout. Vogt, Willie // Prairie Farmer;Apr2012, Vol. 184 Issue 4, p34
The article reports that the New Holland is planning to launch three new tractors of the PowerStar T4 line and expansion of its forage making equipments.
- Reliability Is Built In. // American Vegetable Grower;Oct2006, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p37
The article introduces the Puma tractor series from Case IH.
- New Holland unveils radical design with launch of its new T8 range. Padfield, Emily // Farmers Weekly;3/11/2011, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p76
The article offers brief information on the radically redesigned T8 range of tractors developed by New Holland.
- Case goes public. // Agri Marketing;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p8
Reports on Case Corp.'s trading on the New York Stock Exchange following a successful public offering by Tenneco Incorporated. Case Corp. as United States' second-largest farm equipment manufacturer; Expected sales in 1994.