- Evolving electronics combines mapping, planning. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, A Supplement to... p9
Features the Subsite Trac Management System designed by Subsite Electronics for planning and tracking horizontal directional drilling projects. Capabilities; System requirements; Ease of use. INSET: Left/right capability aids HDD..
- Ditch Witch dealers authorized to sell 3M electronic markers. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p80
Reports on Ditch Witch dealer Subsite Electronics' deal with Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.'s (3M) Telecom Systems Division to sell 3M ScotchMark Electronic Marker product. Function and applications of the product; Procedure and needed tools in using the product.
- New Subsite Locating System. // Underground Construction;May2008, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p58
The article evaluates the 250R/T Locating System from Subsite Electronics.
- Walkover Locators. // Underground Construction;Sep2004, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p53
Features two locator products. Key features of Ditch Witch970T transmitter and the Live Power Adapter from Subsite Electronics; Functionality of DigiTrak Eclipse from Digital Control Inc.; Availability.
- Walkover Locators. // Underground Construction;Sep2006, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p48
The article evaluates directional drilling equipment including the Subsite 752 Tracker/752 Display from Subsite Electronics and the Digitrack mark III locating receiver from Digital Control Inc.
- TRACKING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Sep2007, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p52
The article evaluates several products including the Subsite 752 Tracker/752 Display from Subsite Electronics, the DigiTrak LT transmitter from Digital Control Inc., and the steering tool from Sharewell Inc.
- TRACKING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Sep2005, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p53
Describes tracking systems for underground construction. Subsite Electronics' Subsite 752 Tracker/752 Display, a multi-function unit with three primary methods of operation; Digital Control Inc.'s DigiTrak Mark III locating receiver.
- Charles Machine Works/Subsite Electronics. // Underground Construction;Apr2006, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p57
The article presents the Subsite 2150GR ground-penetrating radar unit from Charles Machine Works and Subsite Electronics, designed for the detection of both metallic and non-metallic underground pipes and cables. Features of the product include a 5.5 mile-per-hour survey speed and digitally...