- Wanted: Industrial space on LI. Goldberg, Carol // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/18/95, Vol. 42 Issue 38, p1
Reports on industrial space shortage in Long Island, New York. Space available in Suffolk and Nassau counties; Adding of space to existing industrial buildings; Advantage of adding space by raising the roof; Construction of a high industrial building on speculation by Heartland Business Center...
- Projects to create another 456,700 square feet of spec industrial space. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/3/95, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the start of construction of two projects that will add approximately 456,700 square feet of speculative industrial space to Salt Lake City, Utah market. Interest of developers in the area; Expected completion date of the projects.
- Balke Properties breaks ground on industrial park. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Jan97, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the start of Phase I of the Lambert Corporate Center in Saint Louis, Minnesota.
- Tenants show interest in vacant industrial buildings near airport. Strange, Julia // Inside Tucson Business;3/6/95, Vol. 4 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the impact of seven vacant industrial buildings in Tucson, Arizona's airport on the industrial occupancy level of the city. Legal constraints which make the buildings unleasable; Total area of the buildings; Names and sites of the buildings; Interest of tenants in the buildings.
- 25 of the largest industrial/manufacturing/business facilities in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;8/28/95, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p8
Lists 25 of the largest industrial/manufacturing/business facilities in Tucson, Arizona, ranked by total square footage. University of Arizona Science and Technology Park; Tucson Industrial Centers; Grant Road Industrial Center; Tucson Business Park.
- 25 of the largest industrial/manufacturing business... Brovet, Tori // Inside Tucson Business;12/18/95, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p4B
Presents statistical information on 25 of the largest industrial/manufacturing business facilities in the Tucson, Arizona area. Ranked by total square footage.
- Business investment plans for plant and equipment. // Construction Review;Fall95/Winter96, Vol. 41/42 Issue 4/1, p35
Presents charts on industrial construction in the United States from 1980 to 1995. Business investment plans for plant and equipment; Construction contracts.
- IPG announces sales of industrial buildings. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/23/96, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p23
Reports on the sale of three industrial buildings in Arville, Southern Nevada. Representation of Arville Street Business Center by the Industrial Property Group Inc. and Familian Realty Group.
- Industrial inspirations. Franklin, Howard // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun94, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p18
Presents case studies on industrial properties in the United States which remain competitive due to innovative management. Joe's Creek Industrial Park in Tampa, Florida; Facility owned by Ore-Ida Foods in Laguna Niguel, California; 217 Distribution Center owned by The Equitable Real Estate 's...
- Windsor growing. // Colorado Business Magazine;Mar1998, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p50
Reports the construction projects in Windsor in Ontario. Construction of twenty subdivisions in the area; Description of the area; Drop in building permits at the Larimer County, Fort Collins, Wellington, and Estes park; Increase in the single-family building permits of Windsor; Rank of Windsor...