Iowa contractor rides wave of the future
- Paving software developer finds a smooth road ahead for program. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/25/96-11/07/96, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p6
Profiles Paul M. McKeon, founder of Niche Software Inc, a Portsmouth, New Hampshire-based firm that supplies software to paving companies. McKeon's previous employment in a paving company; Development of the software Paving and Road Construction Powerbid; Plans for marketing the product nationally.
- NICHE SOFTWARE INCORPORATED. // Roads & Bridges;Oct2001, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p62
Presents a corporate profile of Niche Software Inc. in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. History of the company; Development of the Niche BID2WIN estimating software; Availability of training programs to customers.
- In Motion. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Nov2010, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p6
The article announces career developments of various executives in the U.S. including Gabriele Vielhaber as global head of cosmetic ingredients and innovation at Symrise AG, Raymond Sourial as sales director at Centerchem Inc., and Doug Schoon as personal care scientists at Personal Care Truth.
- Baker Construction & Development, Inc. // Journal of Business (10756124);6/7/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p5
The article profiles commercial construction and development services provider Baker Construction & Development Inc. headquartered in Spokane, Washington.
- scone. Morton, Mark // Cupboard Love;1997, p272
An encyclopedia entry for "scone" is presented. The name is probably Dutch in origin, schoonbrot, compounded from schoon, meaning beautiful or white, and brot, meaning bread. It was likely introduced into Scotland and then shortened to scone and it literally means beautiful and is related to the...
- Back to the niche. Taylor, J. // New York;6/11/90, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p48
Profiles businessman Leonard Stern, billionaire owner of Hartz Group Inc., and the publication `The Village Voice.' Battle with Donald Trump; Concept of Niche; Development of Hartz products; Personal life; Publishing operations.
- Interactive intelligence. Roberts, John // Indiana Business Magazine;Jun97, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p63
Profiles Don Brown, co-founder of Interactive Intelligence Inc. Entry in the computer-telephony integration niche; Preference for starting companies and developing new technology applications; Recruitment of management team.
- Local Travel Management Firm Grows to International Scope. // San Diego Business Journal;7/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 29, pS26
The article presents company profile of Pothos Inc. founded by Michael Patton focused on corporate programs, niche and niche travels in San Diego, California.
- Firm's new construction software is designed for a Niche market. McCord, Michael // New Hampshire Business Review;06/18/99, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p23
Reports on software manufacturer Niche Software Inc.'s introduction of BID2WIN, a Windows-based cost estimating software system for heavy and highway construction firms. Niche's company background; Market dominance as founder Paul McKeon's goal; Recession that led to Niche's bankruptcy;...