OPS risk demonstration program
- More info needed for interpretation requests. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the need for the US Office of Pipeline Safety to release interpretations of pipeline safety regulations. Components of proposed interpretations.
- Office of Pipeline Safety escapes scare. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Oct96, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the passage of the 1997 appropriation bill for the US Office of Pipeline Safety. Appropriated budget for the office; Program lined up by the agency.
- OPS wants risk management applications. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p8
Reports that the US Office of Pipeline Safety has asked the interstate pipe industry to submit applications for the risk management demonstration program.
- Eastern Express Project 2000. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the plans for the gas pipeline construction project in the Atlantic States revealed by the Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co. Design of the project allowing the company to expand its existing pipeline system in the area; Range of the project's expected costs; Markets identified to boost gas...
- Tennessee proposes to expand Line 500 from Gulf to Tennessee. // American Gas;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p8
Reports on Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co.'s proposed expansion of its Line 500 gas pipeline from the Gulf of Mexico offshore Louisiana through Mississippi and Alabama to Portland, Tennessee. Aim of solving capacity bottlenecks in the Gulf of Mexico supply area and meeting the growing transportation...
- Tennessee Unveils Eastern Express Pipeline Project. // American Gas;Jun97, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the natural gas pipeline project of Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co. Provision of incremental transportation service; Access of shippers in the expanding natural gas markets; Proposal of in-service date.
- Tennessee Gas Pipeline builds new Kentucky interconnect. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct98, Vol. 225 Issue 10, p8
Reports that Tennessee Gas Pipeline is building a pipeline interconnect in Casey County, Kentucky. Completion date; Benefits of the interconnect to marketers and producers.
- Open season held for Tennessee Gas Pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the open season that has been conducted for the Eastern Express Project 2000 and the Express 500 Expansion Project by Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co. Execution of precedent agreements with shippers for each project; Delivery of gas transportation services to growth markets.
- Tower firm and pipeline co. partner. // RCR;08/18/97, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p19
Provides information on an agreement signed by Shaffer and Associates Incorporated, a consulting firm and tower construction company with Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company. Terms of the agreement; Location of the towers.