Sound CPD advice
- THE BAYLOR BUSINESS NETWORKS:. // Baylor Business Review;Fall2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p41
The article presents a calendar of networking and professional development events, offered by the Baylor Business Networks in the U.S. in September 2007-April 2008.
- Downtown restaurants. // Triad;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p48
A map is presented showing the restaurants operating in downtown Columbus, the site of the 2013 Professional Development Conference of the Ohio Music Education Association, which include seafood restaurants, barbecues, and cafes.
- PDC Perspectives: Can Life Be This Good? // Government Financial Management TOPICS;8/13/2012, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in attending the National Professional Development Conference (PDC) in San Diego, California.
- Registration information. // Armed Forces Comptroller;March93, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p19
Presents various information on the Professional Development Institute's conference on June 1-4, 1993 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Includes uniform requirements; Schedules and descriptions of seminars; Copies of conference forms; Hotel reservation information.
- Nuclear outreach and demystification campaigns. // Energy Management News;Dec2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being invited to speak at the Energy Careers Focus Week, organized by the South African Young Nuclear Professionals Society (SAYNPS), in Eastern Cape, South Africa from October 14-16, 2013.
- ASSE Nigerian Chapter to Host Its First Professional Development Conference. // African Business News;5/13/2014, p2
The article reports that the NIGERIA PDC 2014, a three-day professional development conference and exposition is to be held in Lagos, Nigeria from May 21-23, 2014.
- VICTORIA BRANCH. Waddell, Di // HERDSA News;Apr2011, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p31
The article discusses a meeting on career development sponsored by Victorian Educational and Academic Developers (VEAD) that was held at Deakin University's Burwood campus in Melbourne, Victoria in April 2011.
- Careers in flux. // People Management;9/25/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p61
Reports on the career management conference organized by the Bristol group of the West of England branch.
- CPD for the 21st century. Carte, Debbie // Training Journal;Oct2011, p8
The article offers information on the Annual Conference of the "Training Journal," which focuses on continuing professional development (CPD), to be held in London, England on November 17, 2011.