- Change if you want to survive, auditors told. // Accountancy;Dec1997, Vol. 120 Issue 1252, p26
Reports on Pearl Assurance PLC's development of a blueprint stakeholder pension. Contact information.
- Pearl creates digital TV advice channel. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);3/22/2001, p10
Reports the launching of a digital television service by Pearl Assurance PLC in Great Britain. Guidance for viewers about different financial decisions; Theme of the advertising campaign of Pearl; Relevance of Pearl products to different aspects of life.
- Pearl puts on equity weight. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;8/18/2005, p12
Reports that Pearl Assurance PLC has nearly doubled the proportion of equity and property investment in its with-profits policyholder fund in Great Britain.
- Frame relay. // Communications News;Jun94, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p60
Reports on the introduction of a private frame relay network by Pearl Assurance in Great Britain. Flexible client/server technology; Deployment of specialty applications; Frame relay and router capabilities.
- FSA to probe Pearl staff over misselling claims. // Money Marketing;5/22/2003, p2
Reports that up to 35 Northern Scotland-based insurance sales staff at Pearl are being investigated by the Financial Services Authority concerning allegations of sales irregularities in 2003.
- Pearl expands into bank product range. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);11/4/1999, p2
Focuses on the launch by British life-assurance seller Pearl Assurance PLC of a range of banking products to boost its market base. Preparation of an application for a banking license; Products targeting middle- and lower-income earners.
- Pearl in integrated 'local' push. Witt, Joanna // Marketing (00253650);9/7/2000, p17
Reports the launching of the integrated advertising campaign of Pearl Assurance in Great Britain. Role of the campaign in encouraging customers to contact the firm locally for financial consultation; Components of the integrated advertising campaign; Target market of the campaign.
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2000, p86
Focuses on the marketing and advertising strategies of financial services provider Pearl Assurance. Company's three main markets; Merger of Pearl's marketing department with its sales operation; Advertising agencies; Advertising expenditures in 1999.
- Surfers' paradigm. McLeod, Marcia // People Management;3/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p44
Discusses how junior employees at Pearl Assurance are teaching electronic commerce and the Internet to the company's senior managers under an electronic literacy scheme. Origin of the program; Qualification criteria; Benefits of the scheme. INSET: Pearl's twinned sets get fashionable.