Merrill Lynch lays off 18-year long-risk veteran
- Accolades. // Business News New Jersey;11/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p52
Reports on the selection of Merrill Lynch Private Client Group as top honoree at the 1995 New Jersey Quality Day.
- Merrill Lynch works to win over Hopewell. P. // Business News New Jersey;01/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, pS10
Reports on the efforts of Merrill Lynch to build a 16 building office complex in New Jersey despite opposition from local people.
- Merrill makes push in Chicago for middle-market borrowers. Johnson, Julie // Crain's New York Business;10/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p22
Reports that Merrill Lynch and Co. is targetting middle-market leaders in Chicago, Illinois, the nation's second-largest business center. Business operations of Merrill Lynch; Efforts by the company to provide loans and lines of credit to local companies with revenues of $3 to $125 million.
- Conflicting views on motivations for estate planning. // Practical Accountant;Apr98, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p8
Presents a survey entitled `A Professional Look at Estate Planning in America,' which was conducted by Merrill Lynch. Who were polled in the survey; Results of the survey; Contact information.
- Merrill Lynch National Financial to change name. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/31/98, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s Merrill Lynch National Financial has been renamed Merrill Lynch Bank USA. Purpose of the name change.
- Merrill Lynch offers guide on how to read financial reports. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/05/97, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p22
Focuses on Merrill Lynch & Company Inc.'s released of `How To Read A Financial Report,' a guide designed to help investors better identify important information in a company's financial report. Features of the guide.
- In gaming, Merrill's roll of the dice is paying off. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/19/98, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on Merrill Lynch's decision to try its hand on advising hotel and casino clients. Formation of Lynch's hospitality and leisure group; Discussion on the La Quinta Inns mandate; Conversion of Station Casinos to real estate investment trusts; Integration of hospitality and leisure business...
- Sale-leaseback REITs yield big profits...to owners. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p11
Presents information on Merrill Lynch company's sale of an initial public offering while focusing on the real estate investment trust. How the market received the offering; Details on the offering; Information on sale-leaseback deals; How it helps the parent company.
- Merrill Lynch targets California for growth. McGee, Sherri; Smith, Eric L. // Black Enterprise;May97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p13
Discusses information on Merrill Lynch, the Orange County Alliance for Community and Economic Development and the Greenlining Institute's plan of providing a long-needed spark in some economically depressed areas of California. Company's goal; The pilot community investment program.