- Taking the battle out of the dispute. Bentley, Ross // Personnel Today;4/10/2007, p11
The article presents the views of various persons on issues related to workplace disputes which are published in the publication titled "Gibbons Review." According to the publication Gibbons Review, the dispute resolution system cost the government about Â£ 120m per year. Fiona Colquhoun,...
- Changing the soil spurs new growth. Mayo, Andrew; Lank, Elizabeth // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p26
Describes the practical problems and successes encountered by ICL in its effort to implement a learning culture throughout the company. Definitions of learning organization and its aspects; Factors which encourage and discourage learning culture development; Framework of ICL for managing...
- Fujitsu starts European re-branding. // Adweek Western Edition;4/29/96, Vol. 46 Issue 18, p9
Reports that ICL and Fujitsu have approached several European agencies for their brand awareness campaign. Account value.
- ICL showcase for managers. // Marketing Event;Apr97, p10
Features the Annual Leadership Network Event by ICL targeted at managers.
- Rail Trails of Victoria and South Australia (Book). Baxter, Chris // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Apr-Jun2002, Issue 84, p83
Reviews the book 'Rail Trails of Victoria and South Australia,' by Fiona Colquhoun et al.
- HEAD-TO-HEAD Dispute resolution. // Employers Law;Jun2008, p10
The article focuses on the proposed Simplification of Employment Bill in Great Britain. According to Centre for Dispute Resolution director Fiona Colquhoun, the incorporation of mediation into the legislation is seen as a positive move because it is a flexible process where an independent person...
- VIEWPOINT. // Employers Law;Feb2008, p11
The article presents the views of some people on the possible biggest issues or developments that the labor industry in Great Britain will face in 2008. According to Adam Fuge, a partner at Matthew Arnold & Baldwin, the most important development is the consultation on the Employment Bill. Fiona...
- HEAD-TO-HEAD Dispute resolution procedures. // Employers Law;Dec2006, p6
An interview with employment specialists Peter Schofield and Fiona Colquhoun about the changes to the workplace dispute resolution procedures in Great Britain is presented. The only possible advantage of the regulations based upon Schofield's opinion is cited. Ways in which the regulations have...
- ICL wins Foreign Office contract. // Knowledge Management;Mar2002, p2
Reports that ICL has won a four-year contract with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) to deliver a global knowledge service to its staff. Importance of the ICL service to the modernization of the FCO; Reasons for selecting ICL.