EU forum launched
- Eversheds on eggshells over Easter treats. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;4/5/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the move of Eversheds LLP to cancel its plan to present its staff with Easter eggs after concerns that not all of them are practising the Christian festival.
- Eversheds partners and staff told to shape up to new values or ship out. Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;10/27/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the client-centered initiative being instilled by the international law firm, Eversheds, to its partners and staff. Visions and values of the corporate initiative.
- Ever-sheds online arm. // Credit Management;Sep2002, p20
Reports that Eversheds has transferred its online commercial debt recovery business to Legal Recovery Collections Ltd. Phases of the transition facilitated by executives.
- Defra picks Eversheds as Foot-and-Mouth adviser. Pawsey, Vanessa // Lawyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p5
Reports that the law firm, Eversheds has beaten other firms to win the role as sole legal adviser to the Great Britain Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs for claims relating to foot-and-mouth disease. Leader of the Eversheds team; Reason for selecting Eversheds; Firm that has...
- Eversheds sets sights on Shanghai practice. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;9/2/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p3
Reports the expansion of Eversheds manufacturing company in Shanghai, China. Plans of the company to increase market share; Improvement on the quality of service; Way of attracting more clients.
- Eversheds divided over managing partner vote. Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p3
Reports the division of Eversheds over its managing partner vote. Number of managing partner candidates; Details of the voting schedule; Voting procedure.
- . . .while also giving a rejig to global strategy. Davies, Caroline // Lawyer;5/20/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p7
Reports on the formal internal reorganization of the global strategy team of Evershed as of May 2002. Appointment of dedicated list of partners for the global clients; Assignment of Birmingham partner Martin Hopkins; Plan of Evershed to target the U.S. clients.
- Eversheds defends latest outsourcing. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;1/18/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the pronouncement of Eversheds LLP in Great Britain that its brand will not suffer with the launch of a South African joint venture.
- The best laid plans. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p6
Focuses on the problems encountered in planning application of John Seacome, a chartered town planner of the law firm Eversheds. Coordination of planning application with the policy control considerations; Citation of the problems encountered by trade warehouses in obtaining permission;...