Lewisham gets Able
- News. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;8/29/2015, Issue 860, p03
The article reports on plans submitted by real estate developer Anthology to Lewisham Council in England for a scheme in a neighborhood in Deptford, England.
- Council in quest to curb pub closures. Perrett, Michelle // Morning Advertiser;11/4/2010, Issue 517, p80
The article reports on the plan of the council of Lewisham, London, England to redraft its planning policy on pub closures to help protect them.
- MORE TIME TO OPEN LEWISHAM GATEWAY. // Estates Gazette;4/23/2011, Issue 1116, p23
The article reports that Muse Developments and house builder Taylor Wimpey have until the end of 2013 to finalize planning approval and start work on the first phase of the Lewisham council's Lewisham Gateway project in London, England.
- Lewisham Gateway unlocked at last. Norman, Paul // Estates Gazette;5/23/2009, Issue 920, p2625
The article reports on the finalization of a planning agreement involving the regeneration of the Lewisham town centre in London, England. The planning application of Muse and Taylor Wimpey for the Lewisham Gateway scheme, worth Â£250 million, has finally been approved by the Lewisham council....
- Lewisham stores up housing. // Estates Gazette;4/22/2006, Issue 616, p36
The article reports on the planned redevelopment of a former Workspace industrial estate by developer Ashford Development in Lewisham in London, England in 2006. The Lewisham council has granted planning consent for the mixed-use scheme which is valued at Â£90 million. Non-food retail spaces...
- Council gives nod to Â£200m Deptford plan. // Building Design;9/23/2011, Issue 1982, p4
The article reports on the planning permission received by Hawkins Brown Architects LLP from Lewisham Council to develop a Â£200 million construction project in Deptford at South London, England.
- How we are improving... Mahadrevan, Janaki // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;4/13/2010, p23
The article reports on the review of the looked-after children's cases conducted by the Lewisham Council in England.
- Lewisham to advise Met Police Authority. // PRWeek (London);3/28/2008, p6
The article reports that Lewisham Borough Council's communications team in London, England was selected by the Metropolitan Police Authority (MPA) to review its communications. Lewisham is reviewing the strategy of MPA and its planning for external and internal communications as well as...
- BOROUGHS BOUNCE BACK. Craik, David // Community Care;9/23/2004, Issue 1541, following p54
Reports on the initiatives taken by boroughs in London, England to improve social service staff retention as of September 2004. Contrast between the 2003 vacancy and turnover rate in London and in the whole England; Consequence of the retention program of Lambeth Council; Sectors with the...