Firm sinks differences
- Armitage Shanks go on TV. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct95, p67
Focuses on Armitage Shanks' advertising campaign for its bathroom products.
- Armitage raise their brassware profile. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep95, p55
Features the Excelsia brand of brassware from Armitage Shanks Ltd. Highlights of Amaranth; Features of Ravel; Enhancement of the Plateua range.
- Shanks hit 180 years. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1997, p6
Focuses on the activities that will be associated with the 180th birthday celebrations of Great Britain's sanitaryware and shower specialists Armitage Shanks. Details on a darts competition, a charity event and a weight loss pledge taken by three employees of Armitage Shanks.
- Shanks say thanks for 635 years. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct98, p12
Deals with the loyalty recognition given by Armitage Shanks company to its staff.
- Engineering a fresh approach. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep95, p48
Reports on the changes made by Jeremy Watts, managing director of Armitage Shanks Ltd., on the company's service and costumer support. Ideas of Watts with regards to process control; Vision of Watts for Armitage Shanks' sprawling works.
- Singing in the bath. // Management Today;Sep94, p95
Discusses the establishment of the musical group Armitage Shanks. Copying of name from a business enterprise.
- IS pioneer design degree. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2000, p10
Deals with the bathroom and kitchen design course being trialled by Ideal-Standard and Armitage Shanks (IS/AS) as of November 2000. Cost of the course; Remarks from Richard Moss, publicity manager at IS/AS; Overview of the course.
- Hats off to a visionary training initiative. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2000, p17
Focuses on the `Bathroom Academy' training program of Armitage Shanks and Ideal-Standard for bathroom and kitchen designers. Design of the five-stage degree-level program; Opinion on the initiative.
- Ideal Standard integrate Armitage. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul99, p5
Announces the closure of some plants owned by Ideal Standard company and Armitage Shanks company in the United States. Details on plants to be closed; Reason for the closure of the facilities; Information on both companies.