N.Y.C. agency, masspike take different reinvestment roads
- N. Y. Water Sells $662M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33736, p7
The article reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority has sold 662 million dollars of second-resolution, fixed-rate, tax-exempt new-money and refunding bonds.
- N.Y.C. water authority increases sales amount; state EFC confirms its own issue. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;07/31/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30199, p2
Reports on the increase in the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's sale amount of refunding funds. Beginning of a retail order period; New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.'s announcement of the financing of a portion of its wastewater capital program from sales of...
- N.Y.C. Water Agency Sets Retail Sales Today on $200M Deal. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/21/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32986, p3
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to begin retail sales on a $200 million fixed-rate deal with institutional pricing. It states that the first resolution tax-exempt deal is smaller than the $450 million indicated on the state...
- MWFA Goes Competitive. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p9
The article reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) has sold 451 million dollars of fixed-rate tax-exempt bonds in its first-ever competitive sale.
- N.Y.C. water agency achieves partial victory in search for asset-backed status. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/26/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30507, p30
Reports on New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's partial victory in its search for asset-backed status when it fell short of a rating agency sweep. Description of water service revenue bonds issued October 21, 1998; Ratings garnered from Fitch IBCA Inc., Duff Phelps Credit Rating...
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Readies $500 Million Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p4
Reports on a possible 500 million dollar bond offer from the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority as of April 2001. Details of the deal; Uses to which revenue generated from the bond sale will be put.
- New York City Water Authority Sets $800 Million in Back-to-Back Deals. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p23
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority to market 800 million dollars of fixed-rate bonds in September 2010.
- N.Y.C. Municipal Water Finance Authority. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p7
Reports on the credit rating upgrade on the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. Prevalence of structured finance.
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Fights Negative Arbitrage With Crossover. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31122, p3
Reports on the plan of Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to issue refunding bonds in New York City. Factors affecting the decision of MWFA to issue refunding bonds; Plan of Alan Anders, secretary of MWFA to crossover the refunding; Purpose of issuing crossover refunding.