Institute focuses on CPD needs of staff
- Helping members to cope with new roles. Stevens, John // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p61
Explains how a project with the civil service could help Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) members cope with their changing roles. Several issues covered within the IPD discussion; How IPD members enjoy being part of a team of practitioners that works with other functions;...
- A Supporting function. Daniels, Imogen // People Management;01/28/99, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p67
Reports on the issues discussed at a forum of the Institute of Personnel and Development. Information on developments in counselling and career management within organizations; Discussion on the practicalities of counselling and managing employees following a traumatic event; Effect of openness...
- Package tour. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;07/29/99, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p55
Offers information on the guide `Back on Track pack,' on career development and employment from the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Topics covered in the guide; Comments from Christine Williams, IPD manager for membership development.
- Three diffrent ways to encourage CPD. Roberts, Tina // People Management;6/27/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 13, p61
Compares continuing professionals development (CPD) at the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) with the way its is approached by two other major institutes. Main goal of comparing CPD; Levels of commitment required on CPD in different institutes; CPD programs of IPD.
- On the record. // People Management;04/16/98, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p43
Presents the views of three current vice-presidents of the Institute of Personnel Development (IPD) on how continuing professional development (CPD) works for them. Organizations' regular performance management process; Major restructuring of the personnel function; Addition of value at human...
- Institute news. // People Management;10/23/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p91
Provides news briefs on the Institute of Personnel and Development's activities, researches and personnel. Information on the Ron Shepherd Trust; Workshop for career management issues on October 30, 1997 at Savoy Court; Diversity issues in Yorkshire branch.
- CPD's local heroes. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;5/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p73
Offers a look at the continuing professional development activities conducted by the Institute of Personnel and Development. Description of the professional developmental activities; Significance of networking; Details on peer mentoring scheme.
- Upgrading success. // People Management;Jul2015, p59
The article discusses the Learning and Development Show in may 2015 which was attended by the membership and qualifications team of CIPD.
- FLEXIBLE EVENING. // People Management;5/3/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p50
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Flexible Learning to be held on May 23, 2007. The open evening learning session, to be conducted at the Wimbledon offices of the institute, will provide attendees the chance to review learning...