- Personal View. Villar, R.N. // British Medical Journal;10/6/1979, Vol. 2 Issue 6194, p862
Presents several views on medical personnel in Great Britain. Duties of an army surgeon; Life in the British Royal Military Academy; Experiences at British Royal Army Medical Corps in Aldershot.
- Pakistani Cadet wins Sword of Honour at Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst. // Hilal;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p38
The article announces that Pakistani Corporal Cadet Asad Mushtaq has received the overseas Sword of Honour from Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.
- Lessons in leadership. Stewart, Ian; Mellor, David W. // Training Journal;Nov2013, p50
The article focuses on the lessons organisations from public services and private sectors can learn from the British Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, regarding its approach in training leaders. With its 200th year celebrated in 2012, Sandhurst approach consists of developmental intervention...
- Directors in the making. Ballantyne, Helen; Duff, Amy // Director;Nov2000, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the plan of the Royal Military Academy in Surrey, England to offer leadership training for corporate management. Concept of the program; Exercises comprising the leadership courses; Why chief executives recognize the value of sending their management on courses.
- Sikh soldiers remembered with tribute. // Eastern Eye;9/19/2014, Issue 1269, p11
The article reports on the commemoration at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst held in England on September 13, 2014, which honoured the sacrifices made by Sikh soldiers during the First World War.
- Women mix it at Sandhurst. // Soldiers;Jan2016, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on female officer cadets who became the first to graduate from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in Great Britain as part of a mixed gender platform and mentions the British Army's goal of increasing talent and diversity.
- EVENTS. // Estates Gazette;9/23/2006, Issue 638, p77
The article presents the highlights of several events related to the real estate businesses in Great Britain as of September 2006. The team from Harmer Ray Hoffbrand won the rowing event at the eighth annual ELIFAR Foundation Challenge. Ian Whittaker of Lombard Group Properties completed a solo...
- Louis Napoleon. Ryder, Richard C. // Stereo World;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p16
The article profiles Napoleon Eugene Louis Jean Joseph, the Prince Imperial of France. It notes that at the age of 14, Napoleon was appointed as an honorary officer to accompany his father in an ill-conceived war with the German rising state of Prussia. It also mentions the rumors connecting...
- BUILDING REBRANDED. // Soldiers;Jan2016, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the renaming of the former British Army Staff College building at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in England to the Robertson House, in honor of William Robertson, a previous commandant of the college.