- FORWARD THINKING. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p77
The article discusses the highlights of a Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) conference on workplace diversity. CIPD diversity adviser Dianah Worman outlined the key messages arising from the institute's extensive research on diversity. Other speakers at the event included...
- Wake-up call for UK plc as police fail to tackle racism. Millar, Michael // Personnel Today;3/15/2005, p1
The article informs that the landmark report criticizing the approach to racial diversity in the police should act as a wake-up call for all organizations to ensure managers are properly prepared for their roles, experts have warned. The Commission for Racial Equality's investigation into racism...
- JobCentre Plus fosters diversity. // People Management;10/10/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the establishment of a diversity team within JobCenter Plus. Purpose of creating the team; Function of the team; Opinion of Dianah Worman, equal opportunity adviser of CIPD.
- HOW FAR HAVE WE TRAVELLED? Crofts, Pauline // People Management;3/23/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p61
The article provides information on the Diversity: State of the Nation online survey of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in 2006. CIPD adviser Dianah Worman comments on diversity in the workplace. The survey concentrates on all persons who have some...
- Women leaders need to make better alliances. ELLISON, RACHEL // Coaching at Work;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p8
The article presents views from Dianah Worman, public policy adviser at Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), on diversity in the workplace. She says that women in top management increase business performance, improve decision-making, and make organisations more sustainable....
- Institute offers firms religious instruction. // People Management;7/10/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the guideline 'Tackling Religious Discrimination: An Introduction to the Law,' published by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. Purpose of the guideline; Features of the guide; Remarks from CIPD adviser Dianah Worman on companies.
- New age philosophies. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;1/13/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p47
Presents the views of several human resource executives on age discrimination in employment in Great Britain. Steve Williams, head of equality services of Aca; Dianah Worman, adviser of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CPID); Helen Smith, branch chairwoman of CPID.
- Wait for consultation is nearly over. Evans, Jill // People Management;6/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p9
Reports on the possible completion of consultation document on age discrimination legislation in Great Britain as of June 30, 2005. Effectivity date of the legislation; Frustration of Mike Palmer, senior human resources manager at HSBC, over the document; Warning given by Dianah Worman, adviser...
- Awareness is up but action is lacking. Griffiths, Julie // People Management;6/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the findings of the fifth annual benchmarking report from Race for Opportunity regarding business case for diversity in Great Britain as of June 30, 2005. Percentage of organizations that are aware of the case; Views of Sandra Kerr, director of Race for Opportunity, on the gap...