- ADVERTISING REVIEWS. // Campaign;3/5/2010, Issue 9, p11
The article reports that William Hill PLC has called a review of its advertising account in Great Britain.
- William Hill reviews Â£8m ad account again. Cassidy, Anne // Campaign (UK);11/19/2010, Issue 46, p3
The article reports on a review launched by Great Britain-based William Hill PLC for its eight million-pound advertising account for the third time in 2010.
- Betting on '94. Cerio, Gregory; Howard, Lucy // Newsweek;1/17/1994, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p5
Reveals odds that British bookmaking firm William Hill has set--and is accepting wagers on--against certain unlikely events occurring this year. 8:1 that Bill Clinton will resign from office; 5:1 that Prince Charles will renounce his right to the throne; 250:1 that Elvis Presley will be proven...
- William Hill seeks agency for Â£i5m advertising business. Swift, James // Campaign;11/29/2013, p11
The article reports that British bookmaker William Hill is reviewing its 15 million pound advertising account as it contacts network agencies and boutiques about credentials and pitches, noting that Fabula and BMB, which have previously created advertisements for the bookmaker, are not repitching.
- William Hill CMO Kristof Fahy to leave. Millington, Alison // Marketing Week (Online Edition);12/23/2014, p1
The article announces the resignation of Kristof Fahy as chief marketing officer at bookmaker William Hill effective from March 2015.
- William Hill suffers large decline. Stensholt, John // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/10/2015, p34
The article reports on the plan of William Hill Australia to launch an improved mobile wagering operation in time for the beginning of the spring racing carnival.
- THE BOOKIE vs FOURFOURTWO. // Four Four Two;Sep2011, Issue 207, p38
The article reports on the wagers made by the periodical against William Hill concerning the 2011-2012 football season, including English club Brighton getting promoted, Spanish team Real Madrid to win the Champions League and English club Liverpool to win either the Carling Cup or the FA Cup.
- Untitled. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;11/30/2013, Issue 1349, p03
The article reports that gaming company William Hill has leased an office space in Shoreditch, England.
- William Hill Euro 2012. // Campaign (UK);6/15/2012, Issue 24, p5
Several photographs of the online betting firm William Hill PLC's Euro 2012 campaign, created by Beattie McGuinnessBungay, are presented.