Call for prison overhaul
- Warwick wonder. // New Scientist;10/8/94, Vol. 144 Issue 1946, p11
Announces the availability of Warwick Research Fellowships at the University of Warwick in England.
- The 779-goal thriller. // Four Four Two;Nov2010, p26
The article reports on the 57-hour football game that was organized by Simon Lynes and participated in by 36 amateur players at the University of Warwick in England to generate funds for the Meningitis Trust and post a new world record.
- UK set for tailor-made polymers. // Chemical Business;Sep97, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p70
Reports the development of a controlled form of polymerisation that can be used to make tailored polymers to order under normal industrial conditions at the United Kingdom's University of Warwick. Companies that are studying the research; Features of the advanced designer polymers created by...
- Janus particle to sieve molecules. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Dec2013/Jan2014, Issue 870/871, p25
The article offers information on a protein nanotube, developed by chemists at the University of Warwick, that has two distinct ends or faces that show promise in separation processes.
- University of Warwick to train engineers of the future. lloydd // MWP (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p447
A description of the course "Engineering Doctorate (EngD)" being offered at University of Warwick, Warwickshire, England is provided.
- Global competition's impact on UK employment practice. Sisson, Keith // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p47
Outlines the direction of research of the Warwick University's Industrial Relations Research Unit for the year 2000. Main focus of the research; Areas highlighted by the study; Influence of the European Union.
- Money and the mature student. Merrill, Barbara; McKie, Jane // Adults Learning;Feb98, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p6
Presents a survey on the financial difficulties of adult students in the University of Warwick in Warwick, England. Sacrifices being done by adult students in order to continue their education; University's access funds for students with families; Strategies that can be adopted by individual...
- Research uncovers 'stealth' tactic of plant diseases. // Horticulture Week;1/28/2011, p6
The article reports on the study on how plant diseases used stealth tactics to evade the immune defences of plants at the University of Warwick in Warwickshire, England.
- Developing open studies certificates. Hill, Stephen; McKie, Jane // Adults Learning;Feb97, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p156
Focuses on Structured Open Studies that were first introduced by the University of Warwick to provide formal recognition for students on extra-mural courses, most of which were liberal arts. How a questionnaire was constructed and delivered to all tutors involved in certificate courses; Five...