Mobil pilot aids honesty
- Summer Programs. // NSTA Reports!;Sep2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, Special section pG8
The article focuses on the Teachers Academy to be held by the Mickelson Foundation and Exxon Mobil Corp. in New Jersey in July 2014 and asks educators to advertise their summer professional development (PD) programs in the periodicals' column by send details via an email.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. Feng Zhen // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p51
Reports on career developments of several executives in companies in the U.S. Appointment of Donald Humphreys of Exxon Mobil Corp. as its treasurer and vice president; Promotion of Richard Kramer of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. as its CFO and executive vice president; Hiring of Ed Dwyer of...
- The Cohort Approach as a Form of Professional Development for Teachers. Brown, Kasondra // Exchange (19460406);Jul/Aug2014, Issue 218, p70
The article discusses the Cohort Approach as professional development of teachers of United Way Bright Beginnings, a partnership between ExxonMobil and United Way of Greater Houston, involving early childhood training and quality improvement program in Texas. It describes the Approach as...
- NEWS. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/19/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 2, p4
Announces the appointment of Michael J. Dolan as president of ExxonMobil Chemical Co. and a vice president of Exxon Mobil Corp. Result of retirement of Dan Sanders; Career background.
- IBM leads corporate effort to get Hispanic kids interested in tech careers. Skriloff, Dylan // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/12/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p1
The article reports Corp. (IBM) is leading an effort by some of the biggest companies to address the shortage of professionals in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics in the U.S. A new initiative has been spearheaded by IBM, Exxon Mobil Corp., Lockheed Martin, and...
- The skills crisis in the pipeline sector of the oil and gas business. Hopkins, Phil // Journal of Pipeline Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p149
QIL PRICES are now (July 2008) passing the $ 140/barrel mark, and the demand for fossil fuels is predicted to increase rapidly over the next 25 years. The oil majors, such as Exxon Mobil, are recording record profits, and pipelines, the international oil and gas transportation system, are...
- The brightest and best in environmental stewardship. // Buildings;Oct95, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p46
Focuses on the environmental awareness program by Mobil Corp. Features of the program; Three main areas of the program; Comment by Fred Schoeneborn, facility management coordinator in Mobil's Real Estate Services.
- Service, seamless operation maximize Mobil's headquarters flexibility. // Buildings;Oct95, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on Mobil Corp.'s facility management operations at its headquarters complex in Fairfax, Virginia. Features of the company's strategy; Comment by W.H. Weber, manager of headquarters facilities operations and services; Features of the company's Facilities Management Network.
- Rangel-backed tax law pushes Mobil Oil to sell its S. African holdings. // Jet;5/15/89, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p5
Presents comments by Rep. Charles Rangel (D., N.Y.), whose legislation to tax companies doing business in South Africa led to Mobil Oil Corporation's sale of its South African operations.