76% of staff re-offend
- Malaysian Investment Development Authority Chooses Huddersfield. Astles, Gwyneth // LabAsia;Nov2014, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p2
The article reports that Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) selected the University of Huddersfield in Great Britain to develop the manufacturing sector of Malaysia.
- IRR opens at Huddersfield. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/2/2013, Issue 437, p11
The article informs that Institute of Railway Research was launched in the University of Huddersfield on April 15, 2013 and states that it would house 16 researchers who were based at the Rail Technology Units and they would be involved in several projects.
- Wormgear predictions by computer. // Design Engineering;Sep99, p21
Focuses on the development of a radical method for predicting contact patterns and other details vital to the successful design and manufacture of wormgears. Study of Michael Fish of Huddersfield University's mechanical engineering department on wormgear transmission; Major supporters of the...
- New education professor lambasts targets and league tables. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;11/4/2011, Issue 36, p3
In this article, Professor Christine Jarvis at the University of Huddersfield discusses deformities that lie in Great Britain's educational institutions which puts negative impact on students learning processes.
- EU pays for thicker yogs. // Food Manufacture;Mar1999, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the cash grant awarded by the European Union to the England-based Huddersfield University to study how to make yogurt thicker without using artificial additives.
- Magnetic sensor in the pipeline. CZYZEWSKI, ANDREW; J. E. // Engineer (00137758);7/16/2012, Vol. 296 Issue 7843, p22
The article reports that a team at the Huddersfield University found that a magnetic flowmeter under development could measure multiple velocities of different substances in a pipeline.
- Pop, rock and other. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/2/2015, pA02
The article discusses the report from the University of Huddersfield which noted that personalized computer-generated music could replace pop, rock and other musicians.
- Centre for Innovation in Rail to launch. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Feb2016, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that the Centre for Innovation in Rail, co-funded by the Regional Growth Fund, is in the process to be launched by the Institute of Railway Research (IRR) at the University of Huddersfield.
- HS2 vehicle dynamics modelled. // Rail Business Intelligence;10/30/2014, Issue 473, p3
The article reports that first contract for the HS2 project has been awarded to the University of Huddersfield's new Centre for Innovation in Rail, Part of the Institute of Railway Research.