Humble pie for council
- Cafeteria workers. // NEA Today;Sep93, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p53
Presents statistics on the salary of school cafeteria workers. National average salary for 1991-92 and 1992-93; Percent salary increase; 1992-93 salaries by school district.
- Noninstructional assistants. // NEA Today;Sep93, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p54
Presents statistics on the salary of school noninstructional assistants. National hourly wage for 1991-92 and 1992-93; Percent wage increase; 1992-93 salaries by school district.
- Clerk-typists. // NEA Today;Sep93, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p55
Presents statistics on the salary of school clerk-typists. National hourly wage for 1991-92 and 1992-93; Percent wage increase; 1992-93 salaries by school district.
- Earn. // NEA Today;Sep94, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p42
Presents the results of a study showing the national average salary of public school and college employees all over the United States (US) from 1992 to 1994. Salary trends and salary differences for ten selected school occupations.
- Let's bring our employees out of poverty. // Free Press (Buda, TX);4/18/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p4A
The article addresses the issue of the alleged below-poverty-line wages received by education support personnel at the Hays school district in Texas.
- Union demands living wage for HCISD school workers. Davis, Jacqueline // Free Press (Buda, TX);4/18/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p1A
The article reports that nearly a hundred people attended a school board meeting in Kyle, Texas to support higher pay for the Hays Consolidated Independent School District's low-wage workers.
- Severance security. // NEA Today;Mar94, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the success of North Hunterdon, New Jersey teachers and personnel in getting compensation for employees whose jobs has been subcontracted. North Hunderdon Regional High School Education Association; Opposition to school board's policies.
- School personnel bill approved. // Caribbean Business;7/29/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p32
Reports on Puerto Rico House Representatives' approval of a bill authorizing a $25 salary increase for public school teachers and other school personnel. Effectivity date; Provisions of Senate Bill 352; Number of public schools and student population.
- Correction. // Education Week;1/24/1990, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p3
A correction to the article about the figure of the school district employees' wages is presented.