Engineering pay up 3%
- Pay and Benefits. // People Management;8/28/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p10
Presents news briefs related to employee pay and benefits in Great Britain as of August 1997. Plans of the British government for an NHS pay review; View of the Carnegie Third Age Program on the government's pension policy; Data on engineering pay settlements according to the Engineering...
- Bosses worry over minimum. // Professional Engineering;10/20/99, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p12
Reports that the Engineering Employers' Federation is continuing to express caution about the national minimum wage in Great Britain. Federation officials warning that an increase might be seen as the going rate for all engineering pay rises; Organization's recognition of the efforts of the...
- Engineers seeing smaller pay rises. // Electronics Weekly;3/27/2002, Issue 2045, p5
Reports on the decline in the levels of pay settlements reported by manufacturing companies, according to the Engineering Employers' Federation. Percentage decline in average settlement level; Significance of the statistics.
- Pay settlements fall. // Works Management;Jun2001, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p8
Informs that the level of engineering pay settlements has fallen and the number of pay freezes has doubled, according to figures from Great Britain-based Engineering Employers Federation. Examination of settlements from February to April 2001.
- Third fall for pay deals. // Professional Engineering;08/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p15
States that according to a pay bulletin from the British Engineering Employers' Federation, engineering pay settlements decreased in June 1998. Significance of this decrease in settlements; Statistical data on settlements for May and June of 1998.
- Engineering settlements lagging behind, says EEF. Druce, Chris // Electronics Weekly;10/23/2002, Issue 2073, p14
Presents a report released by the Engineering Employers Federation on the status of engineering pay settlements in the third quarter of 2002. Implication of the results included in the report.
- Engineering pay rates slip again. // Professional Engineering;01/27/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
Cites engineering pay rate figures in Great Britain from the Engineering Employers Federation. Decrease in average pay increase in the three months to the end of December 1998; Pay settlements.
- EEF: pay deals steady at 2.8%. // Professional Engineering;03/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the engineering pay settlements in Great Britain as of March 28, 2001. Data from the survey conducted by the Engineering Employers' Federation.
- Engineering pay settlements fall to lowest level. // Personnel Today;5/28/2002, p8
Reports the decline in the pay settlements for engineers according to the figures presented by the Engineering Employers' Federation in Great Britain.