Bank trainers take on `troubleshooter' role
- Low on training. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p3
Reports that a majority of small businesses in Great Britain think training programs are a waste of time and will not lead to a more skilled and productive workforce, according to a survey conducted by Barclays Bank.
- Choosing a training manager. Hubbard, Andrew S. // Mortgage Banking;Jun96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p98
Discusses the criteria for choosing a training manager. Having an experience as a trainer; Having a moderate amount of varied supervisory or management experience; Project management experience.
- Trainers at the top of the earnings heap. Thomas, Rebecca; Sorohan, Erica Gordon // Training & Development;May95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p13
Discusses the results of a survey on the compensation of corporate human directors in the United States. Profile of the directors with the highest annual income; Corporate sales and assets.
- Tips for picking the right training consultant. Haskell, Lew // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/26/96, Vol. 16 Issue 50, p16B
No abstract available.
- Using business practitioners in the classroom: Some do's and don'ts. Cellich, Claude // International Trade Forum;1993, Issue 3, p26
Suggests a method of enhancing the effectiveness of using business practitioners in training situations. Planning the training program; Problems during the training and suggested solutions; After the training; Training materials.
- Getting into corporate training--what does it take? Morgan, Rebecca L. // Supervision;Dec1995, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p6
Presents guidelines on corporate training. Understanding of the difference between training and education; Training experience as major criteria in hiring a trainor; Marketing of programs through community education programs; Joining of professional training associations; Flexibility and...
- Qualifications and Educational Needs of Industrial Training Directors. Gossage, Loyce C. // Training & Development Journal;Jun68, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p2
Investigates the hypothesis that industrial training directors are required to perform educational duties for which they themselves have not received appropriate, organized instruction. Performance of director's education duties; Training director's organizational location in industrial firms;...
- New model trainers. Paton, Nic // Personnel Today;4/16/2002, p26
Profiles the training and development directors of the business enterprises in Great Britain. Career history; Leadership and managerial skills; Attributes of the directors.
- Training for trainers. // People Management;10/24/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p66
Presents information on various training for trainers. Mechanics of a training department; Techniques of instruction for groups; Evaluation for experienced trainers; Introduction to trainer skills.