Schering-Plough rescinds `at-risk' pay plan
- A commitment. // Northern New Jersey Business;3/22/95, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p3
Reports that Schering-Plough Corp. dedicated new biotechnology clinical production facilities in Union and in Lucerne, Switzerland. Company operations.
- Schering-Plough del Caribe launches `Sharing is Caring' campaign. // Caribbean Business;10/9/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p20
Reports on the `Sharing is Caring' community service program created by Schering-Plough del Caribe, a leading asthma and allergy medication manufacturer. Background on the phases of the program; Comments from Marisa Blay director of Proyecto Amor company.
- Forecast service provides UV index. // Dermatology Times;Jul95, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p58
Reports on Schering-Plough's SunCast UV Forecast Service which provides ultra-violet (UV) index for more than one time period per day.
- Melanoma treatment recommended. // Dermatology Times;Sep95, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p3
Reports that the US Food and Drug Administration's Oncological Drugs Advisory Committee has approved Schering's interferon alfa-2b for the treatment of malignant melanoma.
- Schering-Plough launches $80,000 campaign. Rodriguez, Sandra D. // Caribbean Business;10/7/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p46
Reports on Schering-Plough del Caribe Inc.'s launching of an institutional campaign to enhance its image in Puerto Rico and to promote preventive medicine. Use of public relations and promotions; Sponsorship of activities with doctors, nurses, health associations and schools; `A World of...
- Schering plows into fertile turf. Warner, Bernhard // Brandweek;10/14/96, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p1
Reports on Schering-Plough Healthcare Products' negotiation with a cadre of national home centers and nursery retailers to bolster its in-store presence. National Gardening Association's endorsement of the company's effort to target its marketing to gardening enthusiasts in the United States;...
- CDER Division of Drug marketing finds Schering MDI promo misleading. Dickinson, James G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p29
Focuses on CDER Division of Drug Marketing, Advertising and Communications' lawyer Joan Jankin's notice-of-violation letter for a product launch press release for Schering's Proventil-HFA. Hankin's argument that the company added an additional clinical claim that was similar to the one objected...
- Dr. Scholl's steps up intros, aims younger. DeNitto, Emily // Advertising Age;7/12/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 29, p8
Reports on Schering-Plough Corp.'s repositioning of its Dr.Scholl's footcare line through the introduction of more products and a $20 million marketing effort. Younger, upscale consumers as targets; Television advertising during the CBS' broadcast of Major League Baseball's All-Star game; Rich...
- Enployees' ideas yield more than just better mousetraps. Raub, Robert R. // Personnel Journal;Mar93, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p17
Gives details on the `New Product Idea Program' instituted at Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, one of several initiatives designed by the human resources department to create a work climate in which employees feel an ownership in the business. How program works; Awards for new product ideas.