Workers' comp and the halo effect
- Gilt scheme and NIC. // Accountancy;Nov87, Vol. 100 Issue 1131, p60
Discusses two possible problems relating to the payment of bonuses to employees in the form of gilt edged stock in Great Britain.
- Weighing in on mid-year bonuses. GRAY, ANDI // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/19/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 16, p15
The article provides an answer to a question on what basis the bonuses should be given to employees.
- Think Twice about Spending that Bonus. SILLIN, NATHANIEL // Ellis County Press;11/19/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p3
The article offers the author's view on how to spend bonuses which is an amount of money added to wages on a seasonal basis, especially as a reward for good performance.
- vouchers. Coleman, Alison // Employee Benefits;Dec2002, p37
Focuses on vouchers offered by employers as part of employee Christmas bonuses. Wide range of vouchers available in the market; Origins of vouchers; Costs involved in vouchers; Tax issues involving vouchers; Innovations in voucher systems. INSETS: THE FACTS;NITTY GRITTY;IN PRACTICE.
- So, you want to be a benefits professional. Quinn, Richard D. // Employee Benefit News;Nov2001, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p40
Focuses on the management of an employee benefit or a benefit professional in different companies and employees. Problem of an employee regarding pensions; Satisfaction of the employee in the service; Preparation of an audit in a pension plan.
- PWBA proposes benefit plan loans. // Employee Benefit News;Nov2001, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p61
Reports the proposal for the employee benefit plans to receive interest-free loans from the Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration of the Labor Department in the United States. Problems in the plan operation; Transfers of the participants accounts in the one investment option.
- Workforce Marketing. Lee, Karen // Employee Benefit News;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p25
Reports on the need to administer benefit programs more cost-effectively and the desire to provide more benefit choices to employees to reinforce worksite marketing in the U.S. Reason of companies in reevaluating their entire benefits program; Use of the Internet in worksite marketing.
- Benefit provides 'health insurance' for houses. Elswick, Jill // Employee Benefit News;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p39
Reports on the offering of home warranty plan as a form of employee benefit in the U.S. as of March 2002. Coverage of the home warranty plan; Information on the deluxe warranty package of the plan; Benefits offered by the plan.
- A recipe for success in worksite marketing. Sher, Harlan S. // Employee Benefit News;May2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p17
Focuses on the distribution of insurance products through payroll deductions at the worksite. Impact of the increased pressure by employers to pay for their employees' benefits on corporate budget; Increased interest in voluntary benefits by insurance carriers; Problems faced by insurance...
- EBN hosts one-day regional seminars. // Employee Benefit News;Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p9
Provides information on the seminars sponsored by the 'Employee Benefit News' magazine in the U.S. on consumer-driven health care benefits designs in 2002.