Nine stragegies for selling in a multi-state territory
- On the road: Managing your territory efficiently. Agry, Bradford W. // Sell!ng;Oct2000, p13
Offers tips on managing sales territories. Way to enhance the salespeople's efficiency and productivity; Factors to consider in choosing telephone equipment; Suggestions on time management and product inventory.
- How to increase coverage in individual territories. // American Salesman;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p16
Gives advise on how to increase coverage of sales territory. Marketing and sales strategy; Consideration for the relationship with other sales agent; Determination of expansion plans of sales agent; Documentation of potential territories.
- 2. SELLING--PERSONAL. BREYER, RALPH F. // Journal of Marketing;Jan1946, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p296
An abstract is presented for the article "Some A B C Principles behind Efficient Territory Layout," by Charles W. Smith.
- DCX cuts authority of zones. Cantwell, Jlie // Automotive News;3/26/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5922, p1
Reports on the Chrysler group's reorganization of its field sales force. Number of staff positions in zone offices to be eliminated; Creation of five regional business centers; Centers' operation as independent, accountable units that decide how much to spend on advertising and incentives; Goal...
- When travel comes with the territory. Schirmer, John F. // Sell!ng;Aug97, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p10
Suggests some territory management strategies for making selling life more manageable. Segmenting the territory; Planning each trip carefully; Making service an issue; Striving for maximum efficiency; Not neglecting the home front; Using a strong wrap-up on every call.
- Maximize your territory coverage, increased sales and higher profits will follow. Allen, Daryl // Sell!ng;Jun2001, p10
Gives pieces of advice on sales territory management. Techniques in reducing travel time; How to plan for sales calls; Evaluation of sales performance.
- Sjogren expands presence in Europe. // Wire Journal International;May2010, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the expansion of Sjogren Industries Inc. sales territory throughout Western Europe in partnership with P/A GmbH.
- Selling overseas complex endeavor. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Marketing News;7/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p4
Comments on the endeavors of the U.S.-based salespeople in selling outside the American territory. Comments of ExpertEyes' managing partner Mark Zawacki on the issue; Considerations to take when selling to a foreign land; Approach of the Middle East salespeople on selling overseas.
- Begin your career as the CEO of your territory. Allen, Daryl // Sell!ng;Aug2001, p11
Provides tips on starting a career as the chief executive officer (CEO) of a sales territory. Improvement of selling skills; Development of a prospecting plan to find new customers; Key point in becoming a successful CEO.