Nine stragegies for selling in a multi-state territory
- On the road: Managing your territory efficiently. Agry, Bradford W. // Sell!ng;Oct2000, p13
Offers tips on managing sales territories. Way to enhance the salespeople's efficiency and productivity; Factors to consider in choosing telephone equipment; Suggestions on time management and product inventory.
- How to increase coverage in individual territories. // American Salesman;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p16
Gives advise on how to increase coverage of sales territory. Marketing and sales strategy; Consideration for the relationship with other sales agent; Determination of expansion plans of sales agent; Documentation of potential territories.
- 2. SELLING--PERSONAL. BREYER, RALPH F. // Journal of Marketing;Jan1946, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p296
An abstract is presented for the article "Some A B C Principles behind Efficient Territory Layout," by Charles W. Smith.
- DCX cuts authority of zones. Cantwell, Jlie // Automotive News;3/26/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5922, p1
Reports on the Chrysler group's reorganization of its field sales force. Number of staff positions in zone offices to be eliminated; Creation of five regional business centers; Centers' operation as independent, accountable units that decide how much to spend on advertising and incentives; Goal...
- When travel comes with the territory. Schirmer, John F. // Sell!ng;Aug97, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p10
Suggests some territory management strategies for making selling life more manageable. Segmenting the territory; Planning each trip carefully; Making service an issue; Striving for maximum efficiency; Not neglecting the home front; Using a strong wrap-up on every call.
- Maximize your territory coverage, increased sales and higher profits will follow. Allen, Daryl // Sell!ng;Jun2001, p10
Gives pieces of advice on sales territory management. Techniques in reducing travel time; How to plan for sales calls; Evaluation of sales performance.
- Sjogren expands presence in Europe. // Wire Journal International;May2010, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the expansion of Sjogren Industries Inc. sales territory throughout Western Europe in partnership with P/A GmbH.
- NILPETER USA STRENGTHENS SALES TEAM. // Label & Narrow Web;Oct2014, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the strengthening of sales team of Nilpeter USA in North American to allow more direct approach towards providing Nilpeter products to the North American converter base, and mentions about Robert Wray, who joins the Nilpeter team as the West Coast sales representative.
- Selling overseas complex endeavor. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Marketing News;7/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p4
Comments on the endeavors of the U.S.-based salespeople in selling outside the American territory. Comments of ExpertEyes' managing partner Mark Zawacki on the issue; Considerations to take when selling to a foreign land; Approach of the Middle East salespeople on selling overseas.