Gearing up for the long haul
- ITS is upon us. Hatfield, Allison // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p71
Discusses the history of the International Trucking Show (ITS) in the United States. Date of the first International Trucking Show; Venue of the 1998 ITS; Seminars offered to participants.
- Go West, young man. Mason, Jeff // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p5
Previews the first Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, Texas scheduled on September 16-18, 1999. Major sponsors of the show; Reason for choosing Texas as the venue of the show.
- Antique trucks draw crowds. // Overdrive;Sep96, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the holding of the 17th National Antique Truck Show, held at the Dana Technical Resource Park in Ottawa Lake, Michigan. Sponsorship by American Truck Historical Society; Estimated number of attendees.
- Viva ITS! Magner, Carolyn // Overdrive;May97, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p51
Focuses on the 1997 International Trucking Show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from May 14 to 16. Seminars prepared by the California Trucking Association; Trivia about Las Vegas; Attractions in the city.
- International Trucking Show goes online. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;May97, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p100
Reports on the availability of online information during the 1997 International Trucking Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Web site address; Listing of exhibitors and seminars.
- Truck show grants children's wishes. Cox, Charles // Overdrive;Oct97, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p9
Highlights the Consolidated Truck Stops Seventh Annual Truck Show in Dallas Pike, West Virginia, held on the weekend of August 22-24, 1997. Happy faces of children from the Northern West Virginia Chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation; Polishing out party; Use of the proceeds to grant three...
- Truck show becomes an annual event. // Overdrive;Feb98, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p9
Highlights the Second Annual Richard Crane Memorial Truck Show held September 12-14, 1997 as part of the Saint Ignace, Michigan's `On the Waterfront' weekend. Number of participants in the event; Truck chosen as Best of Show; Schedule for the 1998 event.
- Truck Cap expo slated for Nashville, TN, Feb. 19-22. // Aftermarket Business;01/01/98, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the holding of the ninth annual Truck Cap and Accesory Association Light Truck Accessory Expo in Nashville Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee from February 19 to 22, 1998 which showcases automotive trends and products. Participants; Featured events; Keynote speaker.
- Mid-America going on the Internet. // Fleet Owner;Dec97, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p22
Reports on the 26th Annual Mid-America Trucking Show scheduled on March 20-22, 1997, in Louisville, Kentucky. Contact information.