- CONSERVATION FRONT. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Aug/Sep91, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p28
Presents news briefs related to environmental conservation. Construction of a boathouse made out of garbage incinerator ash on the campus of the State University of New York at Stony Brook, Long Island; Proliferation of an eastern cordgrass on western beaches and mud flats; Ranking of the...
- An aluminum can plant in Argentina... // Prepared Foods;Jul94, Vol. 163 Issue 8, p125
Reports on Reynolds Metals Company's plan to construct an aluminum can plant in Argentina. Details of the plan; Manufacturing capacity.
- Reynolds plans sale and upgrade. Conn, Jennifer // Waste News;03/17/97, Vol. 2 Issue 43, p5
Reports on the Reynolds Metals Company's effort to upgrade its operations through the sale of an aluminum-extrusion plant in Texas. How the purchase will benefit the company; Type of services offered by the plant; Strategies which the company utilized.
- Reynolds takes comedic tack in new aluminum foil campaign. // Brandweek;11/13/95, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p14
Reports on Reynolds Metals' use of humorous product demonstrations as the focus of its television and print advertising campaigns developed by J. Walther Thompson for Reynolds Wrap.
- Reynolds to expand. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/20/93 - 9/27/93, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p42
Reports on Reynolds Metals Co.' plans to expand its manufacturing plant at Ballard Road in Walkill town, New York. Town Planning Board's review of the proposals; Application for warehousing and distribution space.
- Lead-free alloy exhibits high degree of machinability. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;7/7/97, Vol. 53 Issue 13, p12
Introduces the EZCUT AAX6030 lead-free alloy, from Reynolds Metal Company, which provides superior levels of machinability compared to conventional alloys. Information on the alloy; Comments from Rodney E. Hanneman, vice president of quality assurance and technology at Reynolds.
- Reynolds Metals begins production at first wheel plant. // Foundry Management & Technology;Oct95, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the commencement of Richmond, Virginia-based Reynolds Metals Co.'s commercial production at an aluminum wheel plant in Beloit, Wisconsin. Expansion plans to supply growing aluminum automotive demand; Acquisition of the plant in 1994; Global automotive wheel-making operations; Plant...
- Betty & Pat: Beyond ads. Mehegan, Sean // Brandweek;01/20/97, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p18
Outlines Reynolds Metals Co.'s strategy to promote its Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil brand. Launching of the Kitchen Tour promotion in 1997; Distribution of a holiday promotional tape in December 1996; Creation of a Web site.
- Reynolds restructures operations. Conn, Jennifer // Waste News;04/07/97, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p2
States that the Reynolds Metals Company, plans to restructure its geographical alignment operations toward consolidating into global divisions. Market-focused business formed by Reynolds; Comments from Stewart Spector, an independent analyst based in New York.