- Presona teams with Vienna firm. // Waste News;05/19/97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p53
Reports that Presona Incorporated has joined forces with Arnold Company, in an attempt to distribute and service its scrap processing equipment in North America. Details on the venture.
- Arnold Interactive. // Marketing (00253650);Dec2002 Supplement, p26
Focuses on the performance of media agency Arnold Interactive in the year 2002. Projects of the agency; Redevelopment of web site; Prospects of the agency in the year 2003.
- ARNOLD BUILDS TALENT WORLDWIDE. Rountree, Kristen // Adweek New England Edition;03/05/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the creation of a Talent Development Team by Arnold Worldwide advertising agency in Boston, Massachusetts. Purpose of the move; Factor that influenced the idea for the department; Features of the mentoring program of the department.
- Laiks is Arnold's new Sanofi lead. M. A. // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p22
The article announces the employment of Martin Laiks at Arnold Worldwide to lead the shop's Sanofi business.
- Arnold Interactive launches Conductor to reduce ad costs. Brooks, Greg // New Media Age;6/27/2002, p6
Focuses on the Conductor Web-based advertising system launched by Arnold Interactive that could cut advertisers' cost per acquisition. Percentage of savings that can be derived from the system; Features of the service; Access to the system.
- Easy-use bracket. // Traffic World;04/28/97, Vol. 250 Issue 4, p32a
Reports on Trenton, Illinois-based Arnold Co.'s development of a stand-alone rail bracket with a vibration-resistant handle.
- Ad of the Day: These Lovely Solar Ads Trace the Long and Winding Road of Fossil Fuels. Gianatasio, David // Adweek;1/27/2016, p1
Reviews are offered of the advertisements by the creative agency, Arnold Worldwide LLC for SolarCity Corp.
- Quick takes. // Waste News;01/25/99, Vol. 4 Issue 37, p17
Reports on the expansion of GalFab Inc.'s waste equipment manufacturing facility in Winamac, Indiana and the conversion of Presona Inc. as a subsidiary of Scanrec AB Group.
- MONSTER.COM. Campbell, Mike; McKinney, Raymond // CREATIVITY;Nov2001, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on the television commercial of Monster.Com from the advertising agency Arnold Worldwide. Feature of a man in a clamsuit performing ballet; Promotion of career options; Appreciation on the write-ups.