- United Recycling gets dealer pact. // Waste News;3/3/97, Vol. 2 Issue 41, p21
States that United Recycling Equipment Incorporated has become an exclusive dealer for the Hustler Conveyor Company. Terms and conditions relating to this transaction.
- News briefs. // World Wastes;May97, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p18
Reports on developments in the waste management industry in the United States as of May 1997. Construction of a landfill gas power plant in Tinton Falls, New Jersey; United Recycling Inc.'s exclusive dealership service for Hustler Conveyor Company.
- Hustler secures two new dealers. // Waste News;05/19/97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p53
Reports that Glen L. DeHart and Son Incorporated has been designed as the exclusive dealers for Hustler Conveyor Company. Details on DeHart's role as exclusive dealer.
- KISS KISS, BANG BANG. Colby, Eric // Boating;Apr2006, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p77
The article describes the design and performance of Hustler 49 Esprit de Soleil motorboat manufactured by Hustler Conveyor Co. When all the engines of the boat are engage in forward, the center engine spins the propeller in the same direction as the port motor, which counteracts the engines'...
- CONVEYORS. // Resource Recycling;Jul2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p28
The article presents a list of companies that manufacture and distribute recycling and composting products and equipment in the U.S. and Canada. The section falls under the category of conveying machinery. Companies include: American Pulverizer Co., Central Manufacturing Co., Inc., Hustler...
- Carpet reclamation. // BioCycle;Apr95, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on Minnesota-based United Recycling Inc.'s recycling of nylon carpeting into new products. Expected increase in sales; Source of old carpets.
- Where should that old computer go? Diaz Jr., Frank // Caribbean Business;12/12/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p36
Reports on companies in Puerto Rico that specialize on recycling used computers. Caribbean Hi-Tech Recyclers; United Recycling.