- Excel Manufacturing. // Resource Recycling;Jul2008, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p79
The article evaluates BCS-50 machine from Shred-Tech.
- Secure document shredding. // Motor Equipment News;Feb2014, p36
The article offers brief information on the MDX-1 shredding from Shred-Tech Corp.
- Shred-Tech offers 10-200 HP shredders. // Plastics News;2/26/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 52, p13
Informs on the STS line of single-rotor shredders from Cambridge, Ontario-based Shred-Tech. Features; Contact number.
- Shredder designed for safety and ease of use. // Resource Recycling;Oct2011, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p54
The article offers brief information on patent-pending MDX-1 shredder, bulletproof ST-15H shredder, and state-of-the-art Plus 1 micro-control system from Shred-Tech Corp.
- Shred-Tech UK arm renamed. // Contract Journal;10/2/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6397, p22
Reports on the decision of Neatworld to rename its Great Britain-based shredding arm, Shred-Tech UK, as of October 2002. Head of the British office; Stature of the company.
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Canadian Plastics;Nov2016, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p7
The article announces the appointment of Cambridge, Ontario-based size reduction equipment supplier Shred-Tech Corp. as the exclusive North American distributor of Haas Tyron shredders manufactured by Germany-based Haas Recycling Systems.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Waste & Recycling News;11/8/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p14
The article offers information on several products including MDS-30GT mobile document destruction truck from Shred-Tech Corp., Rolling 28 Hand-Pump (HP) fusion machine from McElroy Manufacturing Inc., and Telsmith H2238 Hydra-Jaw from Telsmith inc.
- Who's Who in Q. // Quality Progress;Jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p21
The article profiles Lori A. Terpstra, a service operations manager at Shred-Tech Corp. located in Cambridge, Ontario. It states that Terpstra finished her studies at the University of Guelph with a bachelor's of science degree. According to Terpstra, it was an accident why she became part of...
- RESIDENTIAL RECYCLING AND COMPOSTING COLLECTION. // Resource Recycling;Jul2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p25
The article presents a list of companies that manufacture and distribute recycling and composting products and equipment in the U.S. and Canada. The section falls under the category of residential recycling and composting collection. Companies include: Haul-All Equipment, Labrie Environmental...