- Return to Flender. // International Power Generation;Jan2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p32
Evaluates the Flender FZG geared water turbine from Flender in Great Britain. Output capacity of the turbine per year; Range of rated power of the equipment; Application of gear with A160 Neupex flexible coupling.
- Power transmission manufacturers form strategic alliance. // Industrial Heating;Jun97, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p30
Presents information on the strategic alliance formed by Rockwell Automation/DODGE and Flender AG for the development and manufacture of a gear motor product line. Technology to be shared by the companies.
- NEW PRODUCTS APLENTY. Murray, Charles J.; Bak, David J. // Design News;6/7/93, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p22
Introduces several electronic devices. Release of the high power digital circuit gear motor from Canon Precision Inc.; Availability of the universal coupling from Flender AG; Inclusion of the plastic bearing from Igus GmbH.
- BRAKE MOTORS. // Beverage Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p74
Features the Sabre short series brake motor and high cycle brake motor from Rockwell Automation.
- New Industry Solutions team at Rockwell. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Feb2010, p33
The article reports on the formation of an Industry Solutions team of New Zealand's manufacturing and engineering firm Rockwell Automation which will be in-charged of coordinating the combined resources of its engineering, sales, support and product groups in February 2010.
- ROCKWELL AUTOMATION PUBLISHED TWO NEW BROCHURES. // Coal International;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 249 Issue 4, p162
Presents information on the RELIANCE variable speed AC motors brochure from Rockwell Automation. Features of the brochure.
- Go in any direction. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Jan2013, p35
The article offers information on Rockwell Automation's Allen-Bradley Micro850 and Micro830 micro controllers.
- Photoelectric Sensor. // Assembly;Sep2013, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p76
The article offers a review of the Allen-Bradley 45CRM photoelectric sensor from Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Drives join DeviceNet. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Apr2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p46
Reports on Rockwell Automation's addition of DeviceNet connectivity to its Allen-Bradley Ultra 100 range of servo drives. Provision of efficient communication between the different pieces of equipment within a manufacturing plant.