Air service to Omak scheduled to start within the month
- Is it a Bird? A Plane? A Dog? Stenson, Wit; Fred, Wit // Alberta Views;May2011, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of taking an air travel home from a winter holiday in a foreign land via a Canadian airline.
- IATA: July Passenger travel shows robust growth. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;9/4/2014, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p1
The article reports that the global passenger air travelers for July, 2014 saw a growth of more than 5%.
- Aviation taking slippery path. Calder, Simon // Travel Weekly (UK);1/15/2007, p29
The author reflects on flight cancellations at the Bristol International Airport in Bristol, England due to the slippery runway. He narrates about several passengers who had to take a bus from Bristol to take their flights from another location. He points out that if the decision to close the...
- The Hole Truth... // American Digger;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p72
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience from traveling to Newark, New Jersey through an airplane, wherein his flight was rescheduled.
- Travel stories from on high. SPRINGER, BEVAN // New York Amsterdam News;6/6/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 23, p16
A narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of air travel for several days.
- My first flight. Grant, Sheila // Scottish Memories;Jul2015, p49
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of taking her first flight in Scotland in 1958.
- CX loads on the up. // Travel Daily;4/17/2012, p8
The article informs that during March 2012, 2,388,887 passengers traveled across both Cathay Pacific and Dragonair services, which is an increase of 10.6% against the same month in 2011.
- Strategy: Getting Bumped. // Wired;Oct2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p138
The article offers tips on how to handle getting bumped off a flight and making the most of the situation, such as how to gain bargaining power, how much of the fare could be received by the passenger, and how to ask for a free round-trip ticket.
- Video: "Star of Switzerland" Super Constellation. Niles, Russ // AVweb;11/13/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 451, p1
The article shares a video from the editors regarding their ride of The Star of Switzerland aircraft, one of only two flying Super Constellations in the industry.
- Rocket-Powered Hypersonic 'SpaceLiner' Project. // AVweb;1/28/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 5A, p8
The article reports on a so-called SpaceLiner Project being studied by the Institute of Space Systems of the German Aerospace Center aimed at flying passengers from Europe to Australia in 90 minutes.