Air service to Omak scheduled to start within the month
- CRAINï¿½S ONLINE POLL. // Crain's New York Business;4/2/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p0010
The article presents a poll question asking whether airline passengers should pay for the delay they cause.
- Rocket-Powered Hypersonic 'SpaceLiner' Project. // AVweb;1/28/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 5A, p8
The article reports on a so-called SpaceLiner Project being studied by the Institute of Space Systems of the German Aerospace Center aimed at flying passengers from Europe to Australia in 90 minutes.
- Is it a Bird? A Plane? A Dog? Stenson, Wit; Fred, Wit // Alberta Views;May2011, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of taking an air travel home from a winter holiday in a foreign land via a Canadian airline.
- CX loads on the up. // Travel Daily;4/17/2012, p8
The article informs that during March 2012, 2,388,887 passengers traveled across both Cathay Pacific and Dragonair services, which is an increase of 10.6% against the same month in 2011.
- Strategy: Getting Bumped. // Wired;Oct2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p138
The article offers tips on how to handle getting bumped off a flight and making the most of the situation, such as how to gain bargaining power, how much of the fare could be received by the passenger, and how to ask for a free round-trip ticket.
- IATA: July Passenger travel shows robust growth. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;9/4/2014, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p1
The article reports that the global passenger air travelers for July, 2014 saw a growth of more than 5%.
- Travel stories from on high. SPRINGER, BEVAN // New York Amsterdam News;6/6/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 23, p16
A narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of air travel for several days.
- Aviation taking slippery path. Calder, Simon // Travel Weekly (UK);1/15/2007, p29
The author reflects on flight cancellations at the Bristol International Airport in Bristol, England due to the slippery runway. He narrates about several passengers who had to take a bus from Bristol to take their flights from another location. He points out that if the decision to close the...
- Anchorage Cheat Sheet. // Backpacker;Mar2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p70
The article offers tips for quick travel from airport to trailhead in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Electronic ticketing not less costly--yet. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;2/19/96, Vol. 19 Issue 8, pSR3
Reports on the flaws of ticketless air travel. Confusion among travelers; Extra time devoted by travel agents to electronic ticketing; Comments by airline officials; Additional cost due to the inconvenience of electronic ticketing.