- S.C. probes Med/Waste emissions control failures. McMullen, Cheryl A. // Waste News;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p4
Reports that Med/Waste Inc. officials have downplayed the temporary closing of its Hampton, South Carolina medical waste incinerator. State Department of Health and Environmental Control's investigation of emission control problems at the subsidiary Safety Disposal Systems Inc. plant; Possible...
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p10
Reports that Med/Waste Inc. has acquired medical waste companies to expand its customer base and improve its market dominance.
- Sold. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;04/06/98, Vol. 3 Issue 47, p21
Focuses on the acquisition of Medwaste Incorporated by Med/Waste Incorporated. Details on the acquisition; Comments from Med/Waste President and Chief Executive Officer, Daniel A. Stauber; Estimated amount of money which Med/Waste generated in revenue in 1997 in comparison to 1996.
- Med/Waste raises $5.5 million. // Modern Healthcare;1/3/94, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p52
Reports on Opa-Locka, Florida-based Med/Waste's initial public offering of common stock and warrants. Number of stocks and warrants sold; Purpose of proceeds; Managing underwriter; Company services; Plans; Net income and revenues in 1992.
- Med/Waste selling its subsidiary. // Waste News;12/22/97, Vol. 3 Issue 32, p6
Reports that Med/Waste Incorporated has signed a letter of intent to sell 80-percent of its wholly owned subsidiary Kover Group Incorporated. Value of the purchase; Comments from Philip W. Kubec, Kover president and chief executive officer; Examination of the purchase agreement.
- Med/Waste may restate figures. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;03/15/99, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the financial performance of Med/Waste Inc. for the first three quarters of fiscal 1998. Comments from Med/Waste president and chief executive officer Daniel Stauber; Business operations; Hiring of Sutro & Co. as its investment banker.
- Embattled Med/Waste files for bankruptcy. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;2/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the filing of Med/Waste Inc. for bankruptcy in the United States. Factors influencing Med/Waste to file for bankruptcy; Company status in US; Actions from the US Bankruptcy Court.
- S.C. orders Med/Waste to close plant. Geiselman, Bruc // Waste News;2/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p21
Reports the closure of Medâ„Waste Inc. plant in South Carolina. Reference to the violation of state regulations; Enumeration of plant violations; Impact of the case on the company.
- Med/Waste to buy Incedere. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;10/27/97, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p3
Focuses on the plans by Med/Waste Incorporated to purchase Incendere Incorporated. Information on the agreement to the deal by Med/Waste and Incendere's parent company on October 22, 1997; Amount of annual revenue generated by Incendere; Expectations for the completion of the deal; Benefits of...