- R&R Int'l part of team given 10-year, $330M cleanup deal. Mooney, Barbara // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/18/95, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p14
Reports on R&R International Inc.'s acquisition of a contract to clean up sites within the US Army Corps of Engineers' Baltimore, Maryland district. R&R's main job as specified in the contract; Reason for R&R's inclusion in the environmental remediation team.
- R&R Int'l wins $2.4M project in West Virginia. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/25/96, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p4
Reports that R&R International Inc. has won a contract to develop flood control and recreation facilities near Hamlin, West Virginia.
- R&R chosen for flood damage cleanup. // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/04/97, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p16
Reports that R and R International Incorporated has won a contract to repair flood damage along an Ohio River tributary in southern Ohio. Amount contract is worth; Agreements of the contract.
- Akron's R&R wins role in major chem weapon cleanup contract. Ford, Tom // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/30/96, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p12
Reports on Akron, Ohio-based R&R International Inc.'s receipt of a portion of a contract valued at up to $60 million to help destroy United States Defense Department stores of chemical weapons. R&R as sub-contractor to Stone & Webster Engineering Corp.; Destruction of weapons under terms of the...
- R&R plans network of 50 roadside hotels in China. Seal, Kathy // Hotel & Motel Management;5/8/95, Vol. 210 Issue 8, p6
Reports on R&R International Hotel Group's operations in China. Renovation and operation of a network of 50 roadside hotels in China; Management of a four-star resort in Xishuangbanna in Yunnan Province; China's tourism industry.
- Out takes. // AutoWeek;10/18/93, Vol. 43 Issue 42, p11
Reports on the publication of the Toyota Tercel lease deal in the `San Diego Union Tribune' newspaper. Mercedez-Benz AG's new plant in Vance, Alabama; Danny Sullivan at the Indycar season finale at Laguna Seca, Monterey, California; Introduction of the Auto Coffee Maker from R&R International;...
- Acquisition will expand R&R's construction, design offerings. Ford, Tom // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/21/98, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p7
Reports that in an effort to expand R and R International Group Incorporated's presence in the Midwest, the company acquired Jennings and Churella Construction Co. Business operations of the two companies; How the acquisition benefits R and R; Inclusion of Jennings employees.