- Remedy Research plans a study on osteoporosis. Raimondi, Pamela // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/16/96, Vol. 35 Issue 51, p13
Reports on Rx Remedy's plans to launch a study on the impact of osteoporosis among mature Americans. Scope and design of the project; Comments from executive officer Karamjeet Paul.
- Hub writes Rx for health sites. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;08/03/98, Vol. 5 Issue 29, p32
Reports on the marriage of original consumer medical news from a 25- employee editorial team with partner-developed content, made possible through Publisher Rx Remedy Inc.'s online news service dubbed HealthScout. Aim of the medical service; Address of the online service; Identification of...
- Thermo acquires RPM systems. // Waste News;10/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p24
Reports that Thermo Remediation Incorporated purchased RPM Systems Incorporated a New Haven, Connecticut-based technology company. Services provided by Thermo.
- Surviving Avalanche, Remedy launches. Sacharow, Anya // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/12/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on Avalanche Systems' launching of Remedy's Web site despite being plagued by financial problems. Estimated amount spent by Remedy on the site; Design problems encountered by the agency in developing the Web site.
- Surviving Avalanche, Remedy launches. Sacharow, Anya // Adweek New England Edition;01/12/98, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p33
States that despite the distracting financial problems of Avalanche Systems company, it will launch Remedy, a health-oriented Web site published by a Westport, Connecticut based company in February, 1998. Details on the website; Amount of money spent by Remedy on the site; Comments from Valorie...
- A helping hand. Gurliacci, David // Westchester County Business Journal;3/22/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p3
Features Time Remedies Inc., a Westport, Connecticut-based company that arranged for commuters to be met at the train station and be presented with their dry cleaning, take-out dinners and their shopping already done for them. History of the company founded by Louisa Purcell; Clients of the...
- Connecticut company completes acquisition of Utah Health Infomatics. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/26/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p7
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of Utah Health Informatics (UHI) by Westport, Connecticut-based firm Rx Remedy Inc. Impact of the merger on the business operations of the two firms; Client roster of UHI; Company background of the two firms; Products and services of HealthSCOUT...
- For the wheezing, and the sneezing, and the sinus that's really a pip. Cassell, Dana K. // Drug Topics;Jan2011, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p59
The article offers brief information on several over-the-counter (OTC) drugs for cold and cough treatment including Advil Congestion Relief from Pfizer Inc. , Theraflu Max-D Severe Cold and Flu from Novartis AG and Nip-It Throat Spray from Remedy Inc.
- Thermo signs 4 agreements. Conn, Jennifer // Waste News;05/19/97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p54
Presents information on Thermo Remediation Incorporated's acquisition of TriTechnics Corporation. Factors which motivated the acquisition; Price Thermo Remediation paid to acquire the company; Advantages of the acquisition; Information on other contracts secured by Thermo Remediation; Reference...