- Bankable loans. Jones, Martha // CA Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 126 Issue 7, p58
Discusses the Public Sector Accounting Statement of May 1993 issued by the Public Sector Accounting and Auditing Committee (PSAAC) of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) which calls for the improvement of the accountability of government lending. Borrower concessions and...
- Government sources. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/20/94, Vol. 15 Issue 12, Commercial Lending Guide p12C
Lists government lending agencies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Includes Indiana Development Finance Authority; Indiana Statewide Certified Development Corp.; Indianapolis Regional Small Business Development Center; Trade Finance Program; Trade Show Assistance Program.
- Low-interest loans for small companies. // Entrepreneur;Dec1994, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the availability of loans for West Virginia's small businesses through the state's Small Business Development Revolving Loan program. Program sponsor; Amount of loans offered; Eligibility requirements for the loans; Contact information.
- Town devastated by defense cuts? Try this program. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr96, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p82
Reports on a special loan aid, Defense Loan and Technical Assistance (DELTA) Program which is available under a pilot joint, Small Business Administration-Department of Defense Program, for towns devastated by defense spending cuts. What the program provides; Eligibility under the program; How...
- We help Europe while we languish in poverty. Pelayo, Bert // Filipino Reporter;6/29/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p25
The article criticizes the Philippine government's decision to lend one billion U.S. dollars to Europe while borrowing money from the World Bank and Asian Development Bank (ADB) to fund its poverty alleviation program Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) or Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps).
- Balkan Banker. // Time;7/9/1923, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p12
The article reports that France, after lending 400 million francs to Poland, will then be lending 300 million francs to Yugo-Slavia.
- Slovenia wants to borrow $5.4 bln as aid risk grows. // Regional Today;10/1/2013, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Slovenian government to borrow money worth $5.4 billion to pay its maturing debt and to fund its budget in 2014.
- INDIANA: Bethlehem Fallout. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p37
Reports on the approval of a resolution in the Indiana legislature that calls for the state to provide low-interest loans. Call for provision of loans to Porter County and local government agencies suffering because of the state's troubled steel industry; Introduction of the resolution to help...
- City makes loans available via a plethora of programs. Temes, Judy // Crain's New York Business;11/1/93, Vol. 9 Issue 44, p40
Reviews New York City's loan programs. Companies helped by the Micro Loan Program; Amount lent by the Direct Loan Program; Outstanding loans by the Small Business Reserve Fund.