- Paper association to name winners. // Waste News;05/26/97, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p26
Reports that the American Forest & Paper Association is expected to announce the winners of its Best Paper Recycling Award. Monetary value of the prize.
- AF&PA Seeks Recycling Awards Entries. // Official Board Markets;12/18/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 51, p11
The article reports on the search for entries for the 2011 American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA) Recycling Awards which honor organizations that engage in paper recycling programs.
- Paper group gives 8th annual awards. // Waste News;09/15/97, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p26
Reveals the winners of the eighth annual Best Paper Recycling Program Awards of the American Forest and Paper Association. Listing of winners.
- Antitrust charges against AFPA. // Pulp & Paper;Sep93, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p21
Reports on the filing of antitrust charges against the American Frost & Paper Association (AFPA) by consumer activist Ralph Nader and five environmental groups in July, 1993. Product-fixing due to agreement with AFPA's proposal for recycled-content printing/writing papers; Alleged...
- AFPA names award winners. // Pulp & Paper;Sep93, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p25
Reports on the winners of the 20th annual Environmental & Energy Achievement Awards sponsored by the American Forest & Paper Association. Categories; Judges.
- AFPA issues kraft linerboard report. // Paperboard Packaging;Oct93, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the American Forest & Paper Association's (AFPA) issuance of a report on the decrease in kraft linerboard export growth in 1992. `Exports of Kraft Linerboard and Corrugating Material from Major Supplying Countries to World Markets'; Statistics.
- Kraft linerboard exports erratic. // Paperboard Packaging;Feb95, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the American Forest & Paper Association's finding that kraft linerboard exports from the top ten supplying countries fell to 5.7 metric tons in 1993 but rebounded in 1994. Kraft linerboard exports from the United States; Comments of Jacob Handelsman; Contact information for the...
- Paper organization selects officers. // Waste News;04/13/98, Vol. 3 Issue 48, p14
Announces the names of several members of the American Forest & Paper Association, who were elected to different positions. Including James R. Keller, chairman of the association's container board and Charles L. Carl, chairman of the kraft paper group.
- Month in statistics. // Pulp & Paper;Dec95, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p11
Reports that according to the American Forest & Paper Association, the United States production of paper and paperboard totaled 7.6 million tons. Major grades; Shipments; Capacity; Paper & paperboard production1; Pulp, wastepaper & fiber2; Converted products statistics3.