- At your disposal. // Business News New Jersey;10/12/98, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p4
Reports on Burr Ridge, Illinois-based American Disposal Services' acquisition of 11 solid-waste hauling and disposal companies. Value of the transaction; Total volume of waste collected by the acquired companies; Inclusion of nine New Jersey companies in the transaction.
- Allied to acquire American. Brown, Bob // Waste News;08/17/98, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p1
Reports that American Disposal Services Inc. has been acquired by Allied Waste Industries Inc. Value of the merger; Combined revenue of the two companies; What will be the name of the merged company.
- Allied carves spot in big 4. // Waste News;08/17/98, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p8
Editorial. Comments on the merger of Allied Waste Industries Inc. and American Disposal Services Inc. Combined revenue of the companies; Details on mergers within the hauling and disposal industry; Mergers' impact on small companies within the industry.
- News Briefs. // World Wastes;Oct98, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p6
Presents news briefs related to the waste management industry in the United States, as of October 1998. Includes Waste Industries Inc.'s acquisition of TransWaste Services Inc.'s collection operations in Georgia; American Disposal Services Inc.'s acquisition of 12 companies; Eastern...
- UPDATES. // Waste Age;Apr2008, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p13
This section offers news briefs on the refuse disposal industry in the U.S. Waste Industries USA of Raliegh, North Carolina has acquired American Disposal Services of Hendersonville, Tennessee. Allied Waste plans to open a new regional customer service center in northwest Indiana that is...
- Fiscal. // World Wastes;Aug97, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p14
Reports that American Disposal Services Inc. has closed on a larger credit facility with its bank group.
- American disposal plans to sell common stock. // Waste News;09/29/97, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p23
Reports that 5.5 million shares of the common stock of American Disposal Services Incorporated is expected to be sold by October 1997 in a public offering. Detailed information on the offering was filed.
- American Disposal acquires 10 firms. Tarbett, Jean // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the number of companies bought by American Disposal Services Incorporated, as part of its effort to expand its operations in New England and the Midwest. Extent to which the acquisition of these companies should augment American Disposal's yearly revenue; How the company has grown...
- Waste hauler doesn't aim for top of heap. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;04/21/97, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p9
Looks at the number of landfills and waste hauling firms American Disposal Services Incorporated has purchased since its inception in 1993. Founding of firm by Charterhouse Equity Partners L.P.; Information on company's public offering in 1996; Amount of money raised; Detailed information on...