MSW revenues hit $37 billion in '96
- Earnings. // Waste News;8/26/96, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p25
No abstract available.
- Calif. tries new funding methods. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;9/30/96, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p3
Reports that in an effort to keep disposal sites economically viable without flow-control, solid waste managers in California as trying to find different funding options. Growth in privatization in southern California; Comments from Ellen R. Bogardus, municipal services program manager for HDR...
- Waste news stock report. // Waste News;05/26/97, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p27
Offers a look at the stock performance of a number of companies in the waste management industry in the United States. Comparative performances; Makers of recycled-content products; Names of companies that process recycables.
- Waste news stock report. // Waste News;01/13/97, Vol. 2 Issue 34, p16
Presents statistics on the stock market performances of waste management-related companies in the United States, published on January 13, 1997.
- Waste News stock chart. // Waste News;9/9/96, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p16
Presents charts showing the stock performance of waste companies for the month ending August 30, 1996 in the United States. Comparative performances with other stock indexes.
- Earnings. // Waste News;9/9/96, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p21
Presents the earnings of several waste companies for the quarter ending June 30, 1996. Includes Commodore Applied Technologies Inc.; Geowaste Inc.; Kaiser Ventures Inc.
- Earnings. // Waste News;12/01/97, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p21
Presents statistics on the earnings of a number of companies in the refuse disposal industry in the United States.
- Earnings. // Waste News;11/17/97, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p23
Lists the revenues of several companies in the waste industry of the United States for the quarter ending September 1997. Hi-Rise Recycling Systems Inc.; Kimmins Corp.; KTI Inc.; More.
- Waste News stock chart. // Waste News;8/12/96, Vol. 2 Issue 13, p16
Presents `Waste News' magazine's stock chart as of July 31, 1996. Stock performance of companies that collect/handle, process MSW, scrap or recyclables; Performance of makers of recycled-content products.