- Brooklyn wants Eastern probe. Brown, Bob // Waste News;08/31/98, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p3
Reports that Brooklyn, New York, borough president wants a probe of the city Department of Sanitation's role in the illegal construction of a transfer station by Eastern Environmental Services Inc. Views of borough president Howard Golden; Hopes that the city will award a multimillion-dollar...
- Eastern to buy more firms. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p4
Reports that Eastern Environmental Services Incorporated has made definitive purchase agreements to acquire five waste collection companies in New York City, New York. Names of the companies to be acquired; Eastern's plans to acquire Waste X of Miami, Florida.
- Eastern moving up in New York. Brown, Bob // Waste News;06/15/98, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the two upstate haulers that were purchased by Eastern Environmental Services Incorporated with annual revenues of $35 million. Identification of the two haulers; Details on the two haulers; Comments by Louis D. Paolino, chairman and chief executive officer of Eastern.
- Eastern leads NYC bidders. Brown, Bob // Waste News;01/19/98, Vol. 3 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the performance of Eastern Environmental Services Incorporated in the bid for a contract to divert more than 2000 tons of trash per day from the Fresh Kills Landfill. Amount of trash Eastern Transfer of New York offered to process daily at its Brooklyn transfer station; Comments from...
- Eastern Environmental buys 12 firms. Brown, Bob // Waste News;02/16/98, Vol. 3 Issue 40, p1
Focuses on the acquisition of twelve firms by Eastern Environmental Service Incorporated. Identification and location of the firms; Combined annual revenues of the firms; Comments from Louis D. Paoline, chairman and chief executive officer of the company; Name which the firms will operate...
- Eastern to enter NYC. Russell, John // Waste News;11/4/96, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p33
Reports on the efforts of Eastern Environmental Services Incorporated, to be the next large waste hauler in New York City. Definitive agreement to purchase assets of Waste Services Incorporated; Plans of Eastern; Revenues of Waste Services Inc.
- Pa. city trying to close landfill deal. Killman, Curtis // Waste News;03/16/98, Vol. 3 Issue 44, p13
Reports on the efforts of officials of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, to complete the sale of their 200-acre landfill to Eastern Environmental Services Incorporated. Value of the transaction; Circumstances surrounding the March 11, 1998 delay of the deal; Details on the concerns relating to the deal...
- Eastern finally acquire PA. landfill. // Waste News;07/27/98, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p6
Reports that after the City Council gave its amendment, Eastern Environmental Services Inc. was allowed to acquire Bethlehem, Pennsylvania landfill. Value of the deal; Terms of the amendment; Requirements of the amendment.
- Eastern buys C&D landfill in Md. Daniels, Steve // Waste News;08/25/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p5
Reports that Eastern Environmental Services Incorporated has purchased the C&D debris landfill in Perryville, Maryland. Revenue generated from the landfill; Disposal capacity of the landfill; Comments by John Poling, vice president of Eastern Environmental Services Incorporated; Significance of...