- Mack, Eaton ink agreement. // Fleet Owner;Aug97, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p15
Reports that Mack Trucks and Eaton Corporation, have agreed to make Eaton Fuller Transmission, standard on all Mack CH highway chassis. What this agreement will mean for the companies; How this agreement will benefit customers.
- Mack Trucks Upgrades Eaton ABS Availability. // Fleet Equipment;Sep99, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the availability of Eaton antilock braking systems (ABS) as no-charge, data book option at Mack Trucks, Inc. for all medium- and heavy-duty vehicles that are equipped with air brake systems. Standard warranty; Features.
- Mack, Eaton announce strategic agreement. // Fleet Equipment;Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p14
Reports that Mack Trucks Inc. and Eaton Corp. have entered into a strategic alliance. Long-term supplier agreement; Mutual benefit; Mack T-200 transmission.
- Looking for a 25% MPG improvement? Gelinas, Tom // Fleet Equipment;Apr2007, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p22
The article shares information about hybrid technology applications for certain vehicles that promise fuel economy gains in the U.S. It is stated that hybrid systems are a good choice for pickup-and-delivery applications. However, none is yet offering hybrids for fleet use, because trucks using...
- Automated manuals and automatics offer fuel saving opportunities. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Jul2011, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p32
The article offers brief information on various truck transmission devices which include the Allison Highway Series automatic transmission from Allison Engine Co., UltraShift PLUS automated transmission from Eaton Corp., and mDRIVE automated manual transmission from Mack Trucks Inc.
- HYBRID TRUCKS. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Jul2010, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates several hybrid trucks including Mack TerraPro Low Entry model from Mack Trucks Inc., Class 4-5 hybrid truck from HTUF Utility Working Group, and Class 8 hybrid truck from Eaton Corp.
- Volvo/Mack honors Roadranger as supplier. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Aug2003, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p43
Reports on the annual Partnership Plus award presented to Roadranger Parts Marketing by Volvo and Mack organization. Recognition on aftermarket suppliers support to Volvo; Criteria in selecting the winner; Other awards received by Roadranger.
- information channels. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p44
The article offers news briefs related to business enterprises in the U.S. Detroit Diesel Corp. announced the release of a new software that will enhance the fuel economy of EPA '07 Series 60 engines. Volvo Trucks North America Inc. and Mack Trucks Inc. offered the MVASIST to help customers gain...
- New dealership. // World Wastes;May98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p12
Enumerates the cities where the Mack Trucks Inc. has established new dealerships.