Module on course to deliver business goals
- Learn to quiz staff the right way. // Executive Leadership;Aug2014, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p6
The article presents a discussion of the the proper way of quizzing employees for them to acquire knowledge that is needed to perform important tasks, adapted from the book "Training That Delivers Results," by Dick Handshaw.
- Performance Testing for Technical Trainers. Sullivan, Richard L.; Elenburg, Mary Jo // Training & Development Journal;Nov88, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p38
Discusses ways of developing effective performance testing programs for technical trainers. Development of valid and reliable written tests for trainers; Performance objectives; Process and product assessment; Advantages and limitations of performance tests.
- Are training games a waste of time? // Training & Development;Oct95, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p19
Presents a questionnaire about the significance of training games in the an organizational training environment. Areas covering frequency and objectives of games; Aspect of fun.
- New state-of-the-art school for examiners in Dallas proves useful resource for bankers. de Senerpont Domis, Olaf // American Banker;9/28/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 187, p10
Reports on the opening of the Victor J. Riley Jr. Training and Development Center in Dallas, Texas. Aim to train bank examiners; Effort of the Conference of State Bank Supervisors; Slots for bankers.
- Examine Examination as Career-Path Start. Nadler, Paul // American Banker;1/22/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 14, p6
Examines the demand for bank-examiner trainees in the U.S. Factors contributing to the vacancies in the banking departments; Standards for the bank examination; Benefits of the dual regulatory system.
- Take the Holiday Busiquiz. Ramsey, Lydia // Training & Development;Dec2000, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p70
Presents a quiz aimed at gauging employee training professionals' knowledge of holiday manners and customs.
- CEDIA Calendar of Events. // Sound & Video Contractor;Sep2005, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p24
Presents a calendar of international events related to the Custom Electronics Design and Installation Association from October 5 to 20, 2005. EST Boot Camp employee training event in Indianapolis, Indiana; Integrated Systems Asia in Singapore; Installer Level I Exam in Ontario.
- Crazy from the Heat? Crecca, Donna Hood // Cheers;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p6
The article focuses on the status of training of employees in the beverage industry in the U.S. A number of hotel and restaurant trainers had undergone the ServSafe Alcohol course and examinations of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation in a pre-conference session of the...
- Fears that CPCS exam is too hard. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p5
The article reveals that plant trainers fear tough new tests could force mass drop-outs from the Construction Plant Competence (CPCS). Construction Skills has made theory and practical exams harder. The number of questions in theory tests has risen from less than 20 to 60. Trainers said the...