Gone, but not forgotten
- Why voters want to throw the bums out. // Inside Tucson Business;6/3/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p27
The article outlines the set of potential reasons why voters wanted to get rid of incumbent politicians who are vying to re-elected on October 2011 in Arizona.
- Why should we have to like politicians? They are just something we have to put up with, like traffic wardens. Moore, Suzanne // New Statesman;06/21/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4441, p17
Focuses on politicians and elections. Information on how various politicians in the United States and Great Britain are perceived by people; Details on the likeability and respectability of politicians; Criticisms of politicians who treat elections like popularity contests.
- French parties take cue from Blair, Clinton in election tactics. Chaddock, Gail Russell // Christian Science Monitor;5/5/97, Vol. 89 Issue 111, p7
States that French parties have benefitted from Britain's Labor Party's victory on May 1, 1997. Perception of British elections; Views on political tactics in elections; Reference to American President Bill Clinton's election tactics.
- Make history; don' rewrite it. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/4/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p26
In this article the author discusses the attitudes of various politicians during elections in the U.S.
- GOP's Love seeks rematch against Matheson in Utah. Jaffe, Alexandra // Hill;5/21/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 60, p14
The article reports that Utah Republican politician Mia Love has aimed to run for Congress against incumbent Representative Jim Matheson in 2014.
- Poll: Bachmann challenger is in lead by 2 points. Jaffe, Alexandra // Hill;5/21/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 60, p14
The article reports that Minnesota Representative Michele Bachmann is behind by 2 percentage points in a poll to her rival Jim Graves for the 2014 elections.
- TEXAS ELECTIONS. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;1/28/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p3
The article lists politicians who will run for statewide offices for review in the Texas election including Republican Governor Kay Bailey Hutchison, Democrats Governor Bill, and republican Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson.
- Election Results Favor Progressive Policymakers. // SIECUS Developments;Winter/Spring2013, p3
The article discusses the results of the November 2012 election in the U.S. has favored the progressive policymakers.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;11/26/1960, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p45
The article highlights the statement issued by a woman, concerning the possible plan of a politician in New York City to ask for some advice from Richard Nixon after he gets elected.