Three steps to heaven
- Industry funds' winning streak. Efrat, Zilla // Super Review;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p8
Reports on a run of outsourcing wins in Australia's industry superannuation fund sector in November 2003. AdStream superannuation fund won by the Seafarers' Retirement Fund; Salvation Army fund picked up by ASSET; Growth enjoyed by Acumen.
- Outsourcing rival. // Pensions & Investments;2/23/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p10
Editorial. Discusses the outsourcing of pension fund investment management. Information on the questions as a result of the practice; What outsourcing means; Significance of outsourcing.
- South Korea: Outsourcing of pension fund management growing. // Asia Insurance Review;Jul2010, p21
The article reports on the growth of outsourcing of pension funds in South Korea.
- U.K. exploiting loophole. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;8/19/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p14
Reports that large companies in Great Britain might adopt hybrid pension schemes to take advantage of a cost-cutting loophole in a new government contracting-out rules. Installation of money-purchase feature in companies' existing defined benefit plans; Savings from the pension scheme.
- CARE gets in on outsourcing act. // Super Review;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p8
Reports on pension trust Care Super's development of a corporate product to capture some of the funds that are considering outsourcing. Participation in tenders; Plan to offer a tailored solution with co-branding and enhanced insurance coverage; Comments of chief executive officer Julie Lander.
- Which? claims ABI's contracting-out factsheet 'implies serious concerns' Tryphonides, Andrea // Money Marketing;10/7/2004, p7
Reports on the implication of the contracting-out factsheet produced by the ABI and Aifa for life and pension companies in Great Britain. Preference of customers on state versus private provision; Change in the basis of the future of pensions post-simplification.
- Pension managers seen outsourcing back office. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;10/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 208, p7
Talks about the shift in the 401(k) business. More business in the hands of third-party administrators; Outsourcing of back-office operations; Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.'s plan to ratchet up its marketing; Factors contributing to the unbundling trend.
- Bonus time is a comin' // Super Review;Mar2005, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p32
Examines the status of corporate superannuation outsourcing in Australia. Companies that outsource superannuation services; Major outsourcing deals in the superannuation sector.
- Canada Fund Faces Regulatory Scrutiny. // Investment Management Weekly;11/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the investigation conducted by Ontario Municipal Employees' Retirement System (OMERS) concerning investment in the Toronto-based Borealis Capital Corp. and potential conflicts of interests in November 2004. Order given by the Ontario Services Commission of Ontario to OMERS; Cost of...