- Pakistan's Biggest City Shuts Down as Protests Over Politician's UK Arrest Spread. CRAIG, TIM; KHAN, HAQ NAWAZ // News India Times;6/13/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 24, p18
The article reports that Karachi, Pakistan was in lock-down on June 4, 2014 as businesses and people feared violence after Altaf Hussain, the leader of political party Muttahida Qaumi Movement, was arrested in Londo, England.
- CLAIRVOYANCE. Allen, Woody // New Yorker;10/7/1972, Vol. 48 Issue 33, p33
The article presents the most astounding cases of clairvoyance of Greek psychic, Achille Londos. He realized he had unusual powers by the age of ten. He was called in to aid police in capturing the strangler. Londos is one of many people with psychic powers.
- Pluralsight Purchases TrainSignal. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/12/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p13
The article reports on the acquisition of TrainSignal, a provider of online training resources for information technology professionals, by Pluralsight LLC, a provider of online training resources to developers.
- Untitled. Cavanagh, Elaine // Estates Gazette;5/14/2016, Issue 927, p1
The article reports on residential real estate in Great Britain and how growing technology and media start-ups are influencing the sector. It is stated that low vacancy levels in central Londo, limited supply and growing tenant demand have combined to put landlords in the driving seat when it...
- Summit acquires Lens Express. // Ophthalmology Times;6/1/96, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p29
Reports on Summit Technology Inc.'s acquisition of Lens Express Inc. Key reasons for the acquisition; Summit's plans for Lens Express.
- Key Retirement Solutions acquires Annuity People. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/14/2012, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of the Surrey, England-based annuity brokerage service firm Annuity People by Key Retirement Solutions
- Key Retirement Solutions acquires Annuity People. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/22/2012, p54
The article reports on the acquisition of Surrey, England-based annuity broking service Annuity People by Key Retirement Solutions.
- AIR FORCE LEADER DISCUSSES ACQUISITION FOCUS AREAS. Randolph, Monique // Defense AT&L;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p59
The article reports on the discussion by the leaders of the U.S. Air Force acquisition office related to workforce, product improvement and acquisition process in Washington D.C. Assistant secretary Sue C. Payton says that around 24,183 people in the office are responsible for 127 major...
- Revised DoD Buying Guide Stresses Improved Acquisition Workforce, New Affordability Levers. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/14/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 30, p4
The article reports on a better trained acquisition workforce of the Defense Department's buying guidance which promotes affordability without transferring unnecessary risk to weapons makers. According to under secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, Frank Kendall, one of...