Learn how one city in Texas is attracting business
- Plano attracts businesses and families. // Workforce (10928332);Sep97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p106
Highlights the economic growth of Plano, Texas. Draw for business start-ups; Attraction for new residents; Growth of the employment.
- Becoming a Thrift: Former CU Reflects. Fajt, Marissa // American Banker;2/14/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on ViewPoint Bank of Plano, Texas, and its conversion from Community Credit Union to their role as a public thrift. It is one of the largest credit unions to move into a bank charter, and as a result they can offer a broader range of business services and have more capital to...
- The Dallas-Plano-Irving Metropolitan Division. // Perryman Short-Term Economic Forecast;Winter2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p92
The article presents a short-term economic forecast for the Dallas-Plano-Irving Metropolitan Division (MD) in the state of Texas. The MD, which is considered the financial center of the Southwest region, has been confronting different cyclical losses and poor performance in the real estate...
- The Dallas-Plano-Irving Metropolitan Division. // Perryman Short-Term Economic Forecast;Fall2015, p60
The article presents a forecast from economic and financial analysis firm The Perryman Group on the Dallas, Texas economy from 2015 to 2020. Topics discussed include the increase in the state's employment status among goods-producing industries, the increase in corporate gains and revenue and...
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.