The Eclipse MediSave America Council
- Wachovia Pitches HSAs for Retirees. Garmhausen, Steve // Bank Investment Consultant;Nov2007, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the plan of Charlotte, North Carolina-based financial services company, Wachovia, to accept health savings accounts (HSA) from retirees. The company aims to differentiate its own version of HSA by offering the products based on the preference of the clients to address...
- Just don't get sick. // Dollars & Sense;Sep/Oct98, Issue 219, p4
Comments on the Medical Savings Accounts, an alternative to traditional health insurance in the United States. Who accounts for risk from exceeded medical expenses under medical savings accounts; Advantages and disadvantages of the medical savings accounts; Effect of Medical Savings Accounts on...
- CORRECTIONS & CLARIFICATIONS. // Modern Healthcare;1/8/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p4
A correction to the article on health savings accounts is presented.
- HSA LIMITS FOR 2012. Mayer, Kathryn // Benefits Selling;Mar2012, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p14
The article provides information on the 2012 Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution limits in the U.S.
- Medical Savings Accounts Are Suddenly Available. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/8/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 27, pB8
Reports on the availability of medical savings accounts in Michigan. Slowing of the growth of health care costs; Employers' savings.
- Why MSAs are so slow to catch on. Scandlen, Greg // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p21
Examines the impediments to the purchase and expansion of Medical Savings Accounts (MSA). Details on the problems on deductions; Problems in the implementation of regulations that govern the accounts; Status of the MSA program. INSET: About MSAs.
- Family-oriented Health Savings Accounts: Facing the Challenges of Health Care Allocation. Fan, Ruiping; Chen, Xiaoyang; Cao, Yongfu // Journal of Medicine & Philosophy;Dec2012, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p507
The article discusses papers published within the issue, including one on families, dependencies and the moral ground of health savings accounts and another on the role that Confucianism and its emphasis on traditional family structures plays in informing the Singaporean health care system with...
- SNAPSHOT. // Best's Review;Nov2009, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p24
The article presents statistics on the results of the survey of health savings account (HSA) holders regarding the affordability of the plans, health care cost monitoring, and the benefits of these plans.
- One Account, Two Uses. Mason, Jerry // Financial Planning;Nov98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p248
Provides information on how a medical savings account (MSA) works. Choices of deductibles offered to a client; Why most applicants should select the higher deductible; Maximum contribution an individual can give to an MSA; How to use an MSA to fund retirement.