Upgrading: For better or worse?
- Uninstall multiple programs in one go. // Computer Act!ve;9/3/2014, Issue 431, p40
The article offers step-by-step instructions for uninstalling unwanted programs from personal computers (PC).
- Verafin on Cutting Edge for CTRs and SARs. // BSA/AML Update;6/1/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the redesigning of Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) and Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) computer programs by Verafin Inc., a fraud detection and anti-money laundering software provider.
- SOFTWARE. // Quality;May2013, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p64
The article reports on the announcement of Zontec Inc. for an update to its Synergy 3000â„¢ software which will include new features such as a Cost of Analysis Report, automatic Certificate of Analysis Report, and on screen numeric key pad option.
- E-service change draws questions. Blankenship, Gary // Florida Bar News;7/15/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the software upgrade for the electronic service system which is part of the portal upon filing a document.
- Zip any file format for free. // Computer Act!ve;9/3/2014, Issue 431, p42
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing Bandizip computer software.
- Halifax standardizes region-wide place-based media. // Sign Media Canada;Jan2015, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM) using a cloud-based multimedia publishing and management software platform for updating standardizing digital signage across a variety of public and community venues.
- Softwareupdates beschleunigen. // Die Bank;jul2013, Issue 7, p43
The article discusses software update processes for business software in German corporations.
- version 2011 chez ELO. // Archimag;mar2011, Issue 242, p14
The article announces a software update from ELO Digital Office called ELOprofessional, while ELOenterprise, which is intended for bigger companies, has been updated for 2011.
- Up-to-date mapping. // Auto Express;10/22/2014, Issue 1342, p71
The article discusses the importance of upgrading of computer software for navigation applications for factoring in new or closed roads when planning a route.