Better than working
- Winging it... Masin, Herman L. // Coach & Athletic Director;Aug1998, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p14
Recounts the birth of the Wing-T formation in football. Dave Nelson's contributions as head coach of the University of Maine football team; Features of the Wing-T formation. INSET: Action! Suspense! Touchdowns!.
- Going Green. Miller, Jeff // Bowhunter;Oc2012, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p110
The article offers the author's insights on his deer hunting in Sheridan, Wyoming with his friend Dave Nelson of Nelson Outfitting.
- LET IT SNOW. // QST;Feb2010, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p81
The article reports on the Chunky Chilly snowman constructed by Dave Nelson and his family in Stoughton, Milwaukee in Wisconsin due to the pre-winter storm that attacked in Wisconsin.
- Letters. Saint-Pierre, Yves; Welch, Harold; Loughery, James; Aston, Rae; Geddes, Gary // Humanist Perspectives;Spring2013, Issue 184, p4
Several letters to the editor in response to Tim Murray's article "Islamic Tipping Point" in issue 183 are presented.
- ACHIEVING THE IDEAL SEEDBED WITH STRIP TILL. Betts, Lynn // Wallaces Farmer;Nov2011, Vol. 136 Issue 11, p62
The article offers information on the strip till practiced by Dave Nelson and Gary Nelson on their farms in Fort Dodge, Iowa. According to Dave, they used strip till for four years because they are convinced of its efficacy in producing better seedbed. Moreover, ways of making strip till are...
- Secure small parts in comparators with fishing tackle. J.F.M. // Quality;Mar97, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p84
Features advice from Tellnenar Inc. quality manager David Nelson on the innovative use of fishing tackles for optical comparators. Usage of fly-tying vise with swivel mouth; Minimal clamping interference; Source and price of fly-tying vise.
- Delphi deploys experts to help suppliers. Cantwell, Julie // Automotive News;4/14/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6033, p31
Delphi Corp. wants to make its suppliers more efficient in purchasing and manufacturing within five years starting from 2003. To accomplish that goal, Delphi has hired 20 cost management experts and 40 engineers to work with its suppliers. A year ago, David Nelson joined Delphi from Honda of...
- Expansion challenges. // Farmer;Dec2011, Vol. 129 Issue 12, p64
The article offers an analysis on the condition of the beef industry in the U.S. provided by analyst Dave Nelson which is expected to struggle to recover from the drought of the current magnitude.
- ILF partners honored. LUNDVALL, JOHN // Wallaces Farmer;Oct2012, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p88
The article announces that farmers Doyle Fleishman, Rita Hammitt and Dave Nelson have received the Iowa Farm Environmental Leader Award.